And you thought oblivion was demanding on your PC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Well then dont bother buying Assasins Creed.

Seriously, i just saw the video for the Xbox 360, and if its like oblivion maxed out it will look better on PC. But this game is better graphics, better physics, and a whole lot more NPC's in the Cities. (Imperial City Makret district in oblivion really knocks down my performance with that many NPCS..) All the buildings are real objects, real meshes, with physics. (Unlike oblivion were you falll through the roof sometimes :cool:) Because you can climb them all.

This game is gona need some real power... Maybe Intels next price drop may come in handy (Hello Quad Core, How are you ;) ).

Take a look for yourself, then guess what system you will need for maximum.

YouTube - Assassin's Creed - Hello Zep

Owell, now i have double the reason to get a new pc :), Assins Creed, and Crysis :D.

Meh... I know, but It will have the Extra Cache, and the cores will always be there for when there allowed to be used. And i would think if its released in September time it would use Quad Cores.

nice game, but i will be getting it for teh ps3, I don't realy like playing those kinda games on the pc, same goes for dmc4

You do realize that playing a video game at something less than the maximum possible settings is still playing the game?

I can understand your confusion, what with the last major gameplay innovation so long ago that most people's short attention spans can barely remember when it was, but still...

Yes i do, but i enjoy building pc's (albeit expensive, but fun). So if theres a game i like, its an excuse to start researching pc's for my next upgrade, its my hobby i suppose...:D

So yeh i know its still playing the game, but if i'll be able to get a pc to play it at maximum, then why shouldnt i...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom