Analyze licence agreements quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I have to say, I never really thought about reading EULA's. I usually don't think they have any relevance to me, and of course I am wrong, but I'm just lazy in the end. You may find a marketing catch, or other restrictions.
In fact, a friend of mine who manages a lot of webpages told me that he just recently took a peek at his ISP's contract with him. He heard somewhere that while they state “unrestricted access” (meaning unlimited GB of downloading), this is in fact not true. The contract has a part where they define the term “extreme use” and they set it at a monthly average of 160Gb (for three consecutive months). If you're a webmaster like him 160 GB's fly away quite easily and he recently became really worried about this, for fear of contract termination, since that is what extreme use will induce.
To get around such catches, simply use the EULAlyzer to find these problematic places. While there is no 100% guarantee, the handy app notices suh things as third party links, advertising sections and so on. If you don't have the time and the willpower to read through your EULA's, throw the EULA analyzer, it's quick and probably worth 2 minutes time.

Analyze licence agreements quickly - www.Tech-Dump.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom