Americas Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

In Runtime
Who plays? I know it's pretty old, but I hear great things about the game. Also, how well would it play on my system:
amd athlon 3200xp+
512 pc2700
Geforce 4 mx4000 128mb

thanks

i have the same comp currently pretty much except i have a geforce fx 5200.

the game is sweet and fun to play but sadly, it runs like crap on my comp, so if you want to play, upgrade

would one more stick of 512 and a radeon 9600 or nvidia 5200 256mb run it a lot smoother? Will my stock 250wt power supply be enough? My computer is connected to a 500wt battery, will that help?

would one more stick of 512 and a radeon 9600 or nvidia 5200 256mb run it a lot smoother? Will my stock 250wt power supply be enough? My computer is connected to a 500wt battery, will that help?

yes it will. not sure about the PSU though...

i mean, the PSU only really matters when it comes to keeping hardware stable, so unless you have problems with other games, it shouldnt really matter what PSU you have

I play, pretty exensively. I'm in a clan, we are in TWL and such.

You would be able to play, but not very well at all. I would suggest at least 1 GB of RAM, and a better graphics card.

can anyone help me with the SF training? I got to point A, but don't know how to get to point B. please,..?

holy crap..it takes forever. it took me 7 tries to get to C and right when i saw that truck, my computer shut down..lol greaat. you know anyone who can do it for me? lol..yeah, i'm pretty impatient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom