Alright, I ordered the computer, which games to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenplantseed

Baseband Member
Okay, so I've ordered a beastmaster of a computer with an e6600 dual core (2.4 GHz), 2 gigs of RAM, and an 8800 GTX GPU, and want to start having fun with it! I've started buying games that I can't even play yet to get ready, here's the title list so far:
1. F.E.A.R.
2. Half Life 2
3. Doom 3
4. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
5. The Need for Speed: Most Wanted

So, what am I missing from this lineup? Suggestions?

Doom 3 is repetitive and boring i think.
F.E.A.R is awesome online is great.
Oblivion i heard is great to.
Most wanted is cool but why not go for Carbon?
Also i recommend getting Rainbow Six: Vegas i have played it on the xbox and its awesome i ordered my pc copy a few days ago it was back ordered though:(

Just FYI, the list I have in the original post is what I have already, not what I'm going to buy :) What should I buy that's not on the list, is what I should have said. ??? So, suggestions? R6V?? Any more?

Don't buy Oblivion.. its garbage...

Graphics is maybe good.. But the graphics is not believable(Like in Gothic 3 for example).. Well the outside.. Forest and such does look very good.. But the city graphics and such looks a big not right.

At list.. it will not last long.. and I don't like the fantasy style of Elder Scrolls too much.

But if you want it.. I can sell it to you. I still have it..
-----------

If you want FEAR for online only there is free version (pretty much the full online game for free :D )

I think HL2 is the best from FEAR and Doom. Even if it have a bit older graphics...
But with HDR.. its look good.
Also.. You can try Dark Messiah, it use HL2 engine, but in a medieval fantasy setting. Ending is not too great.. But its ok game.. Maybe not long, but ok.

Oblivion is a good game and you can push your graphics w/ that setup you have. you can try Rainbow Six: Vegas (most demanding game out right now) but dont expect it to run like all the other games out there does. it looks great and you can go above 1024x768 on that game which is only very few ppl can even try and play...

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Rainbow Six Vegas
Quake 4
Call Of Duty 2
Unreal Tournament 2004
That is alot of hours of fun there.

Deffinately Rainbow Six Vegas the game is insanely awesome my rig runs it good so yours should run it easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom