Alienware overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodisniper

Baseband Member
If, anyone has an alienware computer I would like to ask you a question. Is alienware as good as they say? I know they must be good but are you paying so much money for a quality rig or a brand name?

Is there a company that makes better PC's for a lot less. I know that widow is supposed to be the best but I mean the best in terms of a quality to cost ratio.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

prebuilts suck when your going performance:price ratio... if you want a cheap but good comp, build your own...

the dell renegade or w/e can be built for like 7 grand.. and they sell it for ten

ya, thats what I am hearing lately is build your own. But I have never built a computer before so this is very intimidating. I was always aware of the fact that I was probably getting ripped off but it seemed so easy just to pick what you want and have THEM deal with putting it together and shipping to me.

But its looking like I dont have much of a choice anymore cuz its just getting too expensive.

they overprice everything....their pcs might be good but if you build the exact same parts yourself you can save at least 1500 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom