Ahhhhhh... stoopid fedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
My call, give france and russia back to the germans.. they are really the only other country that wanted to mess with the 'Candy ass'es!'

How stupid is that?? Why the hell would they have a package go from LA to Canada back to LA??!!!?!? Is this some sort of error on their part or are the just that retarded? hahahah...

Good luck man!

þÄ®âÐÖx said:
I'm not, but I also don't appreciate all the anti-French sentiment that's going around these days. I'm not saying that I support their actions, but I believe it has been taken far beyond the boundaries of being reasonable. I mean come on, "Freedom Fries"?!? That's just plain ridiculous.

I know... I think it's pretty ridiculous too.. I've just been waiting to hear "Canadian Back-stabber Bacon":p And Btw Paradox.... Manitoban here now but I was born Up in Northern BC:)

I think most of the people on this forum, that know him, have too much respect for þÄ®âÐÖx to say something like that.

Atleast I know I do.

Guy said:
I think most of the people on this forum, that know him, have too much respect for þÄ®âÐÖx to say something like that.

Atleast I know I do.

And you are assumming?:confused:

** checks her birth certificate ** yup Canadian here too....
:nerd:

Assumming what?

I said that I think most people have too much respect for þÄ®âÐÖx to say something like "Canadian Back-stabber Bacon".

I don't know exactly what your talking about.

And.... ummm, good for you about being Canadian??

Guys, calm down. :)

How stupid is that?? Why the hell would they have a package go from LA to Canada back to LA??!!!?!? Is this some sort of error on their part or are the just that retarded? hahahah...

Good luck man!

Ontario CA = Ontario, California (city, not the Canadian province)

I managed to receive my stuff yesterday, but I still think it's quite stupid that they require at least 3 days to be delivered, when it can be delivered in just 2... meh, oh well, that's what you get for cheap shipping. ;)

Zoom! Back on topic haha... glad you finally got your stuff GeForce. Consider yourself lucky though - the fastest I've EVER had something shipped was 3 days. A week is decent for up here :)

FEDEX sucks all around.. I live in Florida and FEDEX usually takes at least a week, and then when you do recieve the package it usually looks like they ran over it a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom