ADOBE Premier Elements 14

techCel

Solid State Member
Hi

I am looking to buy some software for editing video's taken on a smartphone that can record in 4K.

I want to be able to do a range of things, for personal use not professional, like adding effects, applying colour filters, adding titles and adding music.

I spend a lot of time abroad so I would like to be able to create videos to send back to my parents.

I have found ADOBE Premier Elements 14 on sale with a third off so is this a good deal?

I am fairly techie but my only concern is would this software be over my head? I would be creating a video every month so I would have regular use to pick it up. If this isn't the right thing to buy then what should I buy instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I am looking to buy some software for editing video's taken on a smartphone that can record in 4K.

I want to be able to do a range of things, for personal use not professional, like adding effects, applying colour filters, adding titles and adding music.

I spend a lot of time abroad so I would like to be able to create videos to send back to my parents.

I have found ADOBE Premier Elements 14 on sale with a third off so is this a good deal?
Depends - how much is it? How does the price compare to Adobe's CC that would include Premiere Pro?

I am fairly techie but my only concern is would this software be over my head? I would be creating a video every month so I would have regular use to pick it up. If this isn't the right thing to buy then what should I buy instead?

Looking up tutorials on YouTube and other websites will be your best bet on getting started.

Back
Top Bottom