Adobe Photoshop Plugins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
Hey
one of my cousins is looking to buy photoshop plugins, like paintbrushes etc, they're from dubai and for some reason they can't buy it from there.
So i was wondering where to get it from here then i can download them and put it on a flash drive
thanks

Well, you kind of have to know what its called to find it lol...

Just searching "Photoshop brushes" will get you results for sure, but people put out free brush sets for other people to use all the time.

Well, you kind of have to know what its called to find it lol...

Just searching "Photoshop brushes" will get you results for sure, but people put out free brush sets for other people to use all the time.

they don't want the ones online
they want to buy them, where can i do or get those from?

They are not sold in stores mate. You can only get plugins from sites online. Not to mention that you can get so many of them for free it makes no sense to pay for them.

They are not sold in stores mate. You can only get plugins from sites online. Not to mention that you can get so many of them for free it makes no sense to pay for them.

do you know any websites? like the main ones, this is not for me so i think they wanna get the ones you have to pay for

All you have to do is search on Google, Bing, Yahoo and so on. I am sure that you can find at least one site that is willing to rip them off, i mean have them pay for the plugins.

All you have to do is search on Google, Bing, Yahoo and so on. I am sure that you can find at least one site that is willing to rip them off, i mean have them pay for the plugins.

not all the plugins are for free....they are some that you have to pay extra for...tbh idk much about this stuff plus i'm not the one buying them. They said they got a bunch of free ones already but they want more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom