Accounts Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAshley

Solid State Member
Didn't know where to put this as I need 40 posts to get into General, maybe I should ask the time of day 40 times?
Where I live, third world or what, I am helping small business come to terms with keeping accounts, new government rules dictates. Could tax income be a reason, surely not ?? Does anyone know of a good software package, that handles general accounts and stock control, preferably free that I can advise and set up to use for these concerns. Good english is used and generally quite intelligent people are running the businesses.
Any help would be most helpful.

Hi Hefemeister
Correct, anything that would help, I have looked at such as TurboCash but haven't thought suitable. There is not a lot of money to put into this from small businesses so freeware or shareware would be most helpful. Thank you trying to help me.

I do not know of any free accounting packages that I would reccomend. I have used Business works and quickbooks. Business works is better in my opinion but quickbooks is cheaper. I have also used other proprietary accounting software but these are the 2 best known.

Actually I see quickbooks has a free version. Give it a shot. It is limited but may get you stared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom