A+ updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe one thing that would be good about an update is all the IRQ, DMA, I/O tables that you have to memorize. Basically all of this stuff is useless due to Plug n Play. I hate learning stuff that I will never use.

You be suprise, people still using windows 95/98, ISA devices. I see many company still using DOS because it does what they need and theres no point to upgrade because they want to save. What would happen if you have no experience around older technology then you go to fix a client company you got to tell him/her "Oh..well I no longer support windows 98 and stuff, you should consider getting up to date with the latest tech" Customer would be like "You suck" and you be like "noob" they'll be like "gay" you'll be like "fag" then your fired. :amazed:

gospel said:
I believe one thing that would be good about an update is all the IRQ, DMA, I/O tables that you have to memorize. Basically all of this stuff is useless due to Plug n Play. I hate learning stuff that I will never use.

But it is a good concept to learn anyway. To understanding previous computing.

Law said:
You be suprise, people still using windows 95/98, ISA devices. I see many company still using DOS because it does what they need and theres no point to upgrade because they want to save. What would happen if you have no experience around older technology then you go to fix a client company you got to tell him/her "Oh..well I no longer support windows 98 and stuff, you should consider getting up to date with the latest tech" Customer would be like "You suck" and you be like "noob" they'll be like "gay" you'll be like "fag" then your fired. :amazed:

I see your point very well. I guess I think this way because every company I've come in contact with is at least on Windows 2000.

You and raross give me motivation to learn the old stuff. I don't feel that it is totally useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom