A Startup opportunity for Internet Programming experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_Chicago

Beta member
Hi everybody,

I'm new, and sorry if you find this thread off-topic here. But please bear with me for a bit:

I assume most of you are familiar with the concept "Web2.0" it's too overly popular already.(if not, just consider websites such as Youtube, Myspace, facebook, digg as typical examples). What I'm proposing is, simply put, a well-conceived and highly promising business plan based on Web2.0 that needs Internet experts to pull it off together with me. Please be advised that this is not a job offering (jobs may be available later though.), but a great opportunity to be involved in a start-up business. If any of you share the same interest and entrepreneurship, and possess rich web programming skills, please drop me a line at Josh.ZY@gmail.com. we'll see how we bond from there.

What I'm really looking for,
1. College CS seniors or grads, or if you think you can do the job without a diploma, Sure.
2. Entrepreneurship, team spirit, can-do attitude and really a doer.
3. Comprehensive technical skills and knowlwdge (How comprehensive? Well, buidling another Myspace.com would be a bit of exaggeration, but you have to be good at some of the core skills - Perl/Python,PHP, CSS,Jave, XML, C++, Database, say SQL/MySQL DBA, Unix/Linux platforms...to name a few)
4. relevant Internet experience highly desired.

That is pretty much it. I hope to receive from you guys soon.

Best,
Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom