60GB PS3 has overheated, firmware update 2.00 the cause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um well I have a 360, ps2 and a new PC I just got few months ago, I can't really find any PC games I really like I'm more into Console games, but I had a question why upset about getting a 80GB PS3 to replace your 60GB PS3? Is there some kind of hardware disadvantage or what? I'm getting a PS3 soon, mostly for Final Fantasy XIII, and I was wondering how ps3s work, I've had to replace my 360 6 times since i got it about a year ago

I mean as far as failure rates, and their hardware differences like the 360 and 360 elite, and I got RRoD only once all the other times drive reading problems, shutting off and freezing problems.

Lol..I own a 360, WII and a PS3, PS3 pwns all of them hands down, sorry nintendo is a lost cause starving for air, and microsoft is just a little too far behind, you loyal xbox fans claim allyour things you like, however, I dont have to **** with changing battery packs, or purchasing a 100 network adapter, oh...and did I mention that I have a factory 80gb for a few extra $$'s than a 20gb 360 that I have had rrod on mine twice? Sorry fellow gamers..ps3 atw!

1.PS3
3.xbox "old school"
4.WII

As for you 60gb, sorry to hear, I have an intercooler, and I dont leave mine on constantly either, all systems get hot, however I have never heard of an update nor could I find anything via search as to the cause, I have heard of video outputs going out though. sucky. Lol, sorry for bringin up an old topic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom