4850 screwing around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dood, I want to make a like *sub this week's pay check* order for stuff, lol but there is so much cool stuff out there.

If I get those heatsinks (the copper ones) Do you think I should need thermal tape with them? Or should the thermal tape on them be good enough? And what about these babies?
Petra's Tech Shop

I'm thinking about getting these Petra's Tech Shop maybe, and throwing them in hehe for style, and then doing some super wire managment again. (My current wire managment isn't too bad I just realised, I just never tucked things away out of sight, lol... me=lazy) They shouldn't take up too much space and will match the 4850 I hope, ha.

Also I'm seriously considering watercooling this sucker some day... I have no need for crossfire as it is with the games out atm and this pencil mod has been going great so far *plz no jinx*.. I would have to sacrifce some temps on my q6600 but srsly... It doesn't go above 55C's load unless I put stupid voltage on it. (1.5 and up^^)

Ah, and when I measure resistance, I put the dial on 20k or something, to get like the x.xx digits.... Is it normal to get readings at first touch, like 1.5 and such and then it dissapears until you take the red thing away and put it back onto the place you shaded it in, and then it comes up for a short period of time then goes back away?

Cause if it isn't.... I wasn't measuring ohms right I think.

Hey, I just flashed to 780/1000, that wasn't hard at all! It's actually kind of better this way, I don't have to rely on CCC/Riva tuner or any programs like that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom