46 hours left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trifid said:
Nos, it is Enermax which is a good PSU - not the best but good. - Just had a look at the wattage, 420 is taking it a bit close.

ya.. that was pretty much my point of the psu... 420 watt for that beefy graphics card isn't such a smart idea.. as for amps.. i didnt check how much its got yet

With the 2 sticks it comes out at 330 here: http://www.extreme.outervision.com/psucalculator.jsp

Plus 50 or so for peak 380. It is just cutting it closer than I would go. 2 20 amp 12v rails and 29 when selected in combined. Should be OK until you add more hdd or a second GPU. Overclocking may be slightly limited too, do not over load it by adding more Vcore.

Thanks for all the responses im getting another gig of ram on my BDAY SO Stop saying get 2gbs bla bla bla cause i am! :) the HDD is more then i need a couple of games and 2 OS's thats it! and the power supply is enough my PC need 380 watts so i went for a higher none generic PSU.

1 more night left till i get my beast yay!

Ya awsome system, I would have went for like a 500 watt PSU, but that one seems like it should work. Great gfx card. Well I would have went for a bigger HD soley becuase if it like 200gigs and you use 60 of it. It will still be quite fast. unlike sometihng small that would be loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom