45 second rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that's pretty slow. No offense.

My friend has "high-speed dial-up", and gets about 200KB/s. Cable can range from 400Kb/s to 10Mb/s on a large network.

mine is 2.5MB/s right now, but other people are using the internet right now through wireless laptops. At 1AM in the morning, it gets close to 7-8MB/s.

Upload is pathetic for me, 500Kb/s right now, but at 1AM, about 1MB.

talldude123 said:
wow, that's pretty slow. No offense.

My friend has "high-speed dial-up", and gets about 200KB/s. Cable can range from 400Kb/s to 10Mb/s on a large network.

hey is there anything i could do to fix that? because imon my dads poopy computer right now. when im on my gaming comp would it go faster? or is it somthig with the connection that sucks...the router?

sorry i have no idea what im talking about

You'll have to contact your ISP to get a better connection, or set-up WEP on your wireless connection.

It may be faster on your gaming computer, since it probably has a better network card.

By "slow", i mean your ISP isn't giving you a fast connection to the net.

talldude123 said:
You'll have to contact your ISP to get a better connection, or set-up WEP on your wireless connection.

It may be faster on your gaming computer, since it probably has a better network card.

By "slow", i mean your ISP isn't giving you a fast connection to the net.
Thanks alot

it osnt seem slow to me...i click somthing and within the blink of an eye im there...

i dont know what it could bee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom