360 Controller Wont charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hello, i have a problem with one of the 360 controllers its the Black one, i use the Play and charge kit. When i plug it into the USB on the 360 it stays red for 5 seconds, then goes green ?? but when i press the X Button in middle or whatever you guys call it its only got 1 bar.. Which seems that it isnt charging.

the play and charge kit works fine with the other controller (white one) ?

Your battery is probably shot? Try using the white controller's battery pack in the black controller. And vice versa. If the black battery pack doesn't charge in either controller, and the white pack DOES charge, I'd just try and get a new battery pack.

It's the battery. All those are is rechargeable batteries in there. I saw once where someone ripped it apart. Two AA rechargeable! lol

It's the battery. All those are is rechargeable batteries in there. I saw once where someone ripped it apart. Two AA rechargeable! lol

Seriously? Wow... although it makes sense. That's what a lot of the toy rechargeable packs are.

Nvidia, atleast your PS3 controller hasn't stopped holding a charge yet, cuz those you have to get replaced since the battery is internal. I've gone through 1 already and it was a hassle.

Your battery is probably shot? Try using the white controller's battery pack in the black controller. And vice versa. If the black battery pack doesn't charge in either controller, and the white pack DOES charge, I'd just try and get a new battery pack.

yeah mate did that and it works haha bit screwed :p

ive got 3 PS3 controllers had them since December 2006 work fine still :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom