31 year old PC gamer, thinkn about a Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nonsense. They are not created for the fatter generation. What is that anyways? The WHOLE WORLD is getting fatter. So does that mean it is made for the world? That statement holds no ground.

It is made for everyone. I am 30 and love it. I play it constantly. My nephew is 8 and he plays it constantly. My 1 year old is even starting to play it a bit. So it is not made for no fatter generation. If anything it will help these people slim down a bit with things like WiiFit as the PS3 and 360 only allow for you to sit on your rear and play. At least the Wii has some gameplay to it. Other than sitting on your rear looking at a screen. At least you can get interactive with the Wii.

These types of statements have no fact behind them. I am by no means over-weight yet i play my Wii. Same with my family. So how do we fall into your fatter generation? If anything the 360 and PS3 are created for the fatter generation as they promote their lazyness. Get serious...

The Wii is great. Wii Sports, Wii Play, Mario Party 8 are all great games and fun as a 2 palyer game. The wife and myself play them constantly. Most of the time it is switch player. Play 1 plays then Player 2 plays. There are not many split screen games that i have come across for hte Wii yet.

Think you completely mis-understood me.
It's designed for the fatter generation to play, to help them lose weight.

Think you completely mis-understood me.
It's designed for the fatter generation to play, to help them lose weight.

Why is it ? You completely mis-understood makaveli..

First off it was for people Who sit there and Eat Crisps etc and dont move whilst playing on there Xbox 360's or Playstation 3, Nintendo allways create something fun and new in Technology.. Take the DS for instance that completely changed portable Gaming consoles With the use of a Touch screen which is Good.

The Wii isnt for Fat people at all.. Do you see Fat people on the Adverts playing this ?.. I Suppose Fat people do play, On the Adverts its different.. You see people playing and Laughing Which means its Enjoyable..!

Red Steel is split screen And thats pretty Good

In my opinion the WII is a trial with technology, it's something new that Xbox or Playstation haven't done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom