3 Years of TF! (aka Awesome-Forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya and not mods who take advantage of there powers, i came here because i got a permanent ban on there for harrasing some one on computerforums.com aparently, i think its because i had a disagreement on one thread with a mod about something, and i made like 2 posts and gave up but i really showed him up and he looked like an idiot, with out warning i received a life time ban from there. and i was told i was harrasing some one, now the mods here know very well, i have neevr even come close to a permanent ban with no warning, the biggest thing ive had so far have been minor infractions for language thats about it. so i can agree with you cvb our mods are great, and fair and do not abuse there power, also they let debates go on but once they become a flame war are stoped.

Dont let the people from some other site see those comments that we dont abuse our powers. They will be here to argue that in a instant. :p

We do what we can. While we uphold the rules and make sure that things dont get carried away it is still you members that keep the site going. We do our part by keeping it friendly. You do your part by continuing to post and make this site the place where everyone wants to be.

ya and not mods who take advantage of there powers, i came here because i got a permanent ban on there for harrasing some one on computerforums.com aparently, i think its because i had a disagreement on one thread with a mod about something, and i made like 2 posts and gave up but i really showed him up and he looked like an idiot, with out warning i received a life time ban from there. and i was told i was harrasing some one, now the mods here know very well, i have neevr even come close to a permanent ban with no warning, the biggest thing ive had so far have been minor infractions for language thats about it. so i can agree with you cvb our mods are great, and fair and do not abuse there power, also they let debates go on but once they become a flame war are stoped.

If that happened.. Maroon would be long gone... :p

Dont let the people from some other site see those comments that we dont abuse our powers. They will be here to argue that in a instant. :p

We do what we can. While we uphold the rules and make sure that things dont get carried away it is still you members that keep the site going. We do our part by keeping it friendly. You do your part by continuing to post and make this site the place where everyone wants to be.

thanks mak :D

We do our part by keeping it friendly. You do your part by continuing to post and make this site the place where everyone wants to be.

Very true. I think many of the members here also try helping the mods out a lot. Extremely rare to see that anywhere else. They usually try to make it as hard as possible for them.

We couldn't do our job without the users like you lot, you should see how many posts we get reported at times be they for spamers, double posts, or threads that just need looking at. we cant be every ware but with the help of the user base we keep it things under control.

I would like to thank the users who help us every day, keeping the forums alive and keeping a eye out when the mods are eleseware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom