3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

alienAntFarm

In Runtime
i got like 3 weeks till i go to military school so dont count on me coming back to talk to u guys any time soon and its not like i never vist here.

i got like 3 weeks till i go to military school so dont count on me coming back to talk to u guys any time soon and its not like i never vist here.
Nope, ain't seen you before... :confused:

Your 205 posts are where? :rolleyes: :wooha: :amazed:

Sorry, dude, but yer post sounds like you're having a hissy-fit 'cause yer parents are fed up with you and are putting you in military school. If that's the case, suck it up. We don't want to hear you whining.:confused:

Anyway, good luck with the crew-cut club. Maybe they'll let you make four square posts a day.

I don't give out compassion when people come in with posts like this. I mean, he's all like "Woe is me...my life is terrible, everybody hates me...I think I'll eat some worms..."

Seriously...get over it. Stop being a whiny little bytch.

If you screwed around enough for your parents to put you in military school, then you deserved it and should shut up.

If your parents are military hard-@sses who planned to put you in military school when you came of age, then you should have known it was coming. It sucks, yes, but that's the way it is.

Throwing out a sob-session isn't going to change things or make us sad to see you go.

i was going to bust out the ol flamethrower and point it at shoobie, but instead i'll say "If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all."

screw all u guys and i have already been there before this summe and i have been here longer then most of you and if u dont belive me why dont u be the smart person u are and look at the thing under there screen name and theres a slot for number of posts and wat would u know theres a slot for wen they joined that one was directed toword u ShoobieRat. and thank you jaksback for having my back and gameguru what i do there is moring pt every other morning then i go to classes after first mess then wen i am done with my classes i go to second mess witch is lunch for some of u idiots and i wont minchine any names
cough(ShoobieRat) cough
then i finish my classes then i have athletics then its 3 mess and then a manditory 2 hour studdy hall in the dorms.

and the worst part about athletics is that were down 10 miles away from mixico and its get to me preatty hot down there and shoobieRat if u want to say that i am being a wuss u can come down there and run the o couse and the confidenes course and do some push ups and sit ups and leg lifts and all that fun stuff wen its basicly 90 to a 100 degrees a day.

and the confidence course is metal and that gets to be pretty hot.

wow kid... congrats on your great accomplishments!? although it did seem like u were tryin to get the compashion of others but hey the militarys gotta b hard, and good luck man, hope to talk again...

pccc

"Sepper-Fiizzle my nizzzle..."

Umm... You really need to calm down ShoobieRat. Millitary Schools help pay for scollarships ya-know! And you really have no business starting that kind of sh*t with people like him! Especially since you don't even know who this guy is! :confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom