2nd Annual Photoshop Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlindApex: Good work, that is way funny!

Mr Modman: Ya it looks "messed up" because it was meant to be a serious picture! **sarcastic laugh**

I second the motion to make it sticky.

BlindApex: Hilarity...that's excellent...:laughing:

Anarchy: When are you ending this contest? How about May 31st? Then you can make it a monthly contest...you ended the first one March 30th or something...it will have skipped April (which is almost over), but otherwise it will make sense. Each new one can list the previous winners. I have some ideas...such as getting others to submit images to be photoshop for change, or "challenges" (as opposed to just randomness) for various contests. edit: if this works out after a couple months perhaps there could be a subforum for them here, similar to the ones for Mikesgroovin's tech quizzes.

qiranworms said:
BlindApex: Hilarity...that's excellent...:laughing:

Anarchy: When are you ending this contest? How about May 31st? Then you can make it a monthly contest...you ended the first one March 30th or something...it will have skipped April (which is almost over), but otherwise it will make sense. Each new one can list the previous winners. I have some ideas...such as getting others to submit images to be photoshop for change, or "challenges" (as opposed to just randomness) for various contests. edit: if this works out after a couple months perhaps there could be a subforum for them here, similar to the ones for Mikesgroovin's tech quizzes.

If I could give you an electronic pat on the back, I would. Your genius.

So do you think I should start this thread over with no randomness. Because this thread is already up in flames.

I'll talk to the mods.

Here's the first one

I'm defending my title with the utmost care!!:D

Attachments

• nb cooler mod 1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom