22" Suggestions New Monitor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this which is very similar to the one you listed but is 65 bucks cheaper (if you include the free shipping) and has a HDMI connector. No DVI though, although VGA works just fine and you can easily find a DVI to HDMI adapter for less than ten bucks if you actually care about that so much. Doesn't have a USB hub but if you have USB ports on the front of your case like me it doesn't really matter.

Either one you get will be a good monitor, the 223DPB has a couple extra features, and may have a slightly bigger screen (0.4" if you can actually notice a difference; can't tell if it's 21.6 or 22, newegg is running slow lately, can't load pics), but lacks HDMI and costs $65 more. I think the HG216D is a better deal but the choice is really yours.

hey beefcake, i guess i got the same monitor as you.
THe only thing i dont like about it is the stand...its kinda weak and wobblly.
Although i wished i bought the other hans since its little bit bigger, brighter, and has the extra usbs.
I forgot to fill my rebate so i should have just gotten the other hanns.

hey beefcake, i guess i got the same monitor as you.
THe only thing i dont like about it is the stand...its kinda weak and wobblly.
Although i wished i bought the other hans since its little bit bigger, brighter, and has the extra usbs.
I forgot to fill my rebate so i should have just gotten the other hanns.

Yea I filled out the 40 dollar rebate when it was offered and got it back a week ago, of course they had to misspell my name. The stand is somewhat wobbly but when you leave it still, it isn't really a problem. However, when you go to adjust it it's fairly noticeable.

lol funny thing, I actually ordered that same monitor too beefcake, I only listed that one cause he seemed to want 22" so i posted 22", i agree 21.6 is just as good, c'mon .4 inches? what does it matter? same res and everything.

lol funny thing, I actually ordered that same monitor too beefcake, I only listed that one cause he seemed to want 22" so i posted 22", i agree 21.6 is just as good, c'mon .4 inches? what does it matter? same res and everything.

lol, very true.
pretty much same as 22" inch.
The wobbly screen doesnt matter to me since i dont move my monitor a lot.
I love the coolor, brightness and all.
What settings do you guys have the contrast,etc at?
i left it at auto...if you guys know of a better settings, let me know.

lol, very true.

lol by I ordered it I meant it's not here yet, lol, it'll be here this coming monday =), I can't wait to upgrade from this POS 17" CRT monitor.

Hanns-G and LG are my two favorites besides Samsungs. Samsung makes good monitors, just they hog the spotlight more when they aren't really that much better than some other manufacturers.

lol, very true.

I don't think I touched it, I am pretty sure they are default which for me is brightness 100 and contrast 70.

i got a chemei for $200 after MIR, looks amazing, can't wait to see wat it looks like gaming with an 8800gt 512mb

samsung is the best i hear tho
and i highly doubt that theres a noticeble difference between 5ms and 2ms thats worth the extra $50 or so

i got a chemei for $200 after MIR, looks amazing, can't wait to see wat it looks like gaming with an 8800gt 512mb

samsung is the best i hear tho
and i highly doubt that theres a noticeble difference between 5ms and 2ms thats worth the extra $50 or so

samsung is just over priced, whether its lcd monitor or hdtvs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom