2013 Gaming

saw this in an article today, its great that sony is so cutting edge and ahead of the pack, oh wait

The PS4 will release after the new Xbox, Sony CEO Kaz Hirai has suggested.

When asked when Sony's next console would launch, Hirai told The Times that it would make more sense to look at the competition first, in order to release something better.

"Why go first when your competitors can look at your specifications and come up with something better?" explained Hirai.

ummm that didnt exactly work out for them last time did it?

Battlefield 4 (hopefully... if they don't do a complete repeat)

Bad Company 3 (if it actually happens)

Maybe the new Sim City

ive got high hopes for the sim city. it sounds like they want to make it much more like sc2k, and not like the sims. though there are sim stuff about it. clearly i wont be getting it on release. glad i didnt go and grab spore for the same apprehension.

What games are you looking forward to playing in 2013?

Mine are:

Dark Souls 2
Bioshock Infinite
Sly Cooper 4
Aliens Colonial Marines
Gears of War 4
God of War 4
Half Life 3 (j/k)

Dark Souls 2, Watch Dogs, Bioshock Infinite, The Last Of Us, Aliens Colonial Marines, maybe Tomb Raider and Beyond Two Souls, and that's just what I know about for the year.

I'm curious about Nuclear Union and Wasteland 2. I'm VERY leery of Wasteland 2 once it seemed that Obsidian would play a development role. Their releases lately have been pretty crap.

Heard a rumor....the new Xbox and ps 3 will launch with fallout 4. If its true....I'm in

The Dragons Dogma expansion Dark Arissen comes out in april as a stand alone disk it sounds like. I am very exited

Last edited:
so is anybody else thinking waffles has ajacks tied up in his basement cause we haven't seen a post from him in a minute

Back
Top Bottom