1995 Subaru Impreza

Status
Not open for further replies.
mazda preamcy is a crappy mc crap car, my mum has one and is un reliable however i know of other mazdas running like dreams being japanese of course :)

get whatever you want to get, if people on some computer forum told me not to get my 1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo when I got it, and listened to them, I woulda hit myself over the head with a brick.

car has a few problems like all old cars do, but the most important thing is that when I walk into the garage I don't sigh when I get in, I whistle. and THAT is more important than anything, when you start sighing when you get into your car, it's time for a new one, but I've had mine now for 2 years and still smile.

get whatever you want to get, if people on some computer forum told me not to get my 1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo when I got it, and listened to them, I woulda hit myself over the head with a brick.

car has a few problems like all old cars do, but the most important thing is that when I walk into the garage I don't sigh when I get in, I whistle. and THAT is more important than anything, when you start sighing when you get into your car, it's time for a new one, but I've had mine now for 2 years and still smile.

Who told you not to get a 300zx!?

i really dont care about the age
i know people driving around in perfectly good cars that are older then 95

this car is just something i need to last me maybe 5 years, no long harsh trips just to work and friends house, maybe a concert in charlotte every once in a while but nothing major

from what i have looked up Subaru's are made very well for what they are
like i said im going to look at it more this weekend in person and ill tell uyou how it goes

i would NEVER buy a car brand new though

So if you were a multi billionair you would buy second hand, ok then.

Who told you not to get a 300zx!?

lol nobody, except for idiots who didn't know anything about cars, I just meant to say he should get the car he wants, and not what some other people say.

If he wanted a Hyundai I'd tell him he was stupid and shouldn't get it, however if that's the car he'll be happy with then I'm not going to stop him.

o_O buying new big mistake huh? i've avoided dealerships for last few years because of student loans and crap so no clue. Loans/debt will be paid off by 2009 plus the age 25 insurance drop and the accident from when I was 16 will be off my insurance. So prime time to grab a car and plow as much money into it as I can before I make a few more debts. XD well if I can find a nice 2007 or 2008 dodge charger used itd be good enough. I would be keepign the car for quite a while. Leasing is not really an option. Lots of time to look into it anyhow I suppose.

Leasing is usually only a good option if you take very good care of cars and want something new every 2-3 years, otherwise, buying a used car (2ish years old) is usually the best way to go. My car was 9 months old when i bought it, so it had already taken quite a large depreciation hit, but i also plan to keep my car at least 7-8 years, so it will have been paid off for a while before i buy something else.

Heh if i won the lotto:

1) contact lawyer
2) contact investor
3) cash in lotto ticket
4) head to ferarri dealership
5) start racking up speeding tickets on my way back home to my parents house 1100 miles away.

:)

Heh if i won the lotto:

1) contact lawyer
2) contact investor
3) cash in lotto ticket
4) head to ferarri dealership
5) start racking up speeding tickets on my way back home to my parents house 1100 miles away.
6) wreck.
7) die in a blaze of fire and metal.
:)

fixt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom