$1500 pc annialated by pissed off dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark_Sniper* said:
lol its been 2 weeks and i havent seen him say nothing about it yet hmm oh well:p
2 Weeks? No way! Well, the SigSanta has visited. It was inevitable.

I think tempers can take lots of people to a place they don't want to be. Maybe the dad should have thrown the kid out the window and not the PC? Personally, I would have taken back the PC that I had bought, then sold it. I think that would have warranted a good lesson and been proper discipline.

Dave :D

DMo224 said:
2 Weeks? No way! Well, the SigSanta has visited. It was inevitable.

I think tempers can take lots of people to a place they don't want to be. Maybe the dad should have thrown the kid out the window and not the PC? Personally, I would have taken back the PC that I had bought, then sold it. I think that would have warranted a good lesson and been proper discipline.

Dave :D

HAHAHA he came santa came hahaha.

the story about santa leaving coal for bad children should be modernized to santa had diahharea, and did not flush the toliet at the bad boys & or girls home.

He left a pile of liquified coal.

uzi9mm said:
the story about santa leaving coal for bad children should be modernized to santa had diahharea, and did not flush the toliet at the bad boys & or girls home.

He left a pile of liquified coal.

LMFAO thats jsut sick sick i tell you but very funny :p

That sucks .. the same type of thing happened to a friend of mine. He attended a boarding school for high school and some crazy kid that would come into his room sometimes got mad and picked up his computer and threw it out the window of their dorm which was on the 2nd floor, so of course the PC was ruined. Luckily, the kid paid my friend back the money so he could replace it .. but I'd still be pissed

err..well i feel sorry for you, but then again i don't because you're freakin' 14 and your parents buy you a $1500 computer...

i hate it when people don't work for their own stuff and have to let their parents buy it for them

buut yea, that sucks

diabloII said:
err..well i feel sorry for you, but then again i don't because you're freakin' 14 and your parents buy you a $1500 computer...

i hate it when people don't work for their own stuff and have to let their parents buy it for them

buut yea, that sucks

A computer isn't that bad.

But cars, that's another story. I see kids that own 20-40 thousand dollar cars...because their parents bought them for their kids.

shoot i would kill myself if i had a car that much. Im buying my own working for it is so much better. And its jsut a Computer if the Mother or the Father want to buy it well that there thing. YOu never know maybe he made a deal with them if he does something. Who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom