8.ESTsoft
9.Gawker Media
10.Google, etc.
11.VeriSign
12.CardSystems
13.AOL
14.Monster.com
15.Fidelity National Information Services

The 15 worst data security breaches of the 21st Century - CSO Online - Security and Risk
Out of all these I think the most brutal security breach was AOL because they got domain hijacked. But I think the VeriSign and Playstation hack effected more people and on a much larger scale. The Playstation network I remember took a VERY long time to recover from the hack and then was hacked again. Security is so important but no matter how much you secure something someone can almost always fine a back door especially if they have the time, resources and money.

Personally I think Stuxnet was the worst.. considering it tried to shut down a nuclear power plant, I believe.

Data Security breaches are different then a breach aimed at attacking a nuclear facility, it's still not known what the virus was going to do once it got into the system and was active, as the command was never issued, it was a 2 part setup, the virus was to infiltrate, and listen to a server for instructions. That server never did send out those instructions AFAIK.

no, they claimed playstation got hacked again :p through another injection attempt which was unproven tbh.

but i'd say RSA and verisign, given how much people show online these days. And yeah no PSN for a month but they threw us some pretty crappy games as a sorry, it seemed like an extra kick in the face lol.

and I think we've all heard the rumours on stuxnet ;)

personally theres one exploit kit on the market atm im very worried about (i work in intrusion detection/prevention)
What is BlackHole Exploit Kit? A Word Definition From the Webopedia Computer Dictionary the ruskies did it again!!!!

can someone help me out. i need a device what i can have to know if my parcel or package has been opened.

can someone help me out. i need a device what i can have to know if my parcel or package has been opened.

What the?? Okay bud completely WRONG section lol gotta love the newbies. Look I do not even think there is something like that out there.

Or he wants to be added to the list for worst security breaches of all times.... His parcel may have been opened :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom