1.05 patch for Battlefield 2142 in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
From EA's Battlefield 2142 site:

With all this said, we would like to announce patch 1.05 for Battlefield 2142. The patch includes more than 25 fixes which will improve every player's experience on the Battlefield.

The following fixes will be included, along with many others:

* Titan will no longer be able to move once its shields are down, so that lag within the titan should be significantly reduced and being revived inside the titan shouldn't be a problem any more

* Changes in EA master server communication to greatly reduce disconnects

* Players are now able to receive the Titan Survival Pin

* All players will see the same missile silo location numbers in Titan Mode

Patch 1.05 is scheduled for release later in November so keep watching this space for detailed release information. Also, stay tuned for more information on an upcoming competition allowing you to make your mark in 2142.
http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf/BF2142_News_110306.aspx

omg yes.....i almost stopped playing bf2142....cuz it had so many problems with the vehicels....and yes...I could play fine without using a vehicle or being in the titan, but i always seemed to get run over......im hoping this will be available soon.

Perhaps it will make the game less boring, you know ... maybe fix the maneuverability (run and strafe at the same time is NECESSARY), change the average age of the players, increase the number of times you see an enemy, add cool guns, oh, maybe actually let you get a vehicle now and then. You know, just basic stuff that games should be like anyway. ;) Just a thought.

only just brought this game so im just learning and stuff, but oh my god this is easily the best game ive played for years, so much fun.
Only had 1 or 2 issues in the few days ive had it but after this new patch a think things will be alot better

1 thing im glad they did on BF2142 over BF2 is the shorter loading time. takes about 30sec to log in, load game and start playng. i wish BF2 is that way, too... anyway, i like both games equaly. great games.

Oh, wow. I'm glad I didn't buy into the BF2142 crap. The demo was so absolutely horrible. I'm done with BF games for good. I'll play BF2 on occasion, but as far as future purchases go... not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom