What You've Just Bought!

It's really funny that illegal dark web sites are more consumer friendly and well designed for ordering...products... than the big legal sites like Amazon :p

The one I used isn't dark web, and looks like the finest web design 2001 could bring https://www.qhi.co.uk/. The site looks dodgy as hell :p

Funny thing is, now I have a new GP who has been much more co-operative, so I'm just gonna give them to a friend of mine :p

The one I used isn't dark web, and looks like the finest web design 2001 could bring https://www.qhi.co.uk/. The site looks dodgy as hell :p

Funny thing is, now I have a new GP who has been much more co-operative, so I'm just gonna give them to a friend of mine :p

Christ that site is horrific :lol:

Btw everyone, I did *not* buy Dr Dre Beats. I was just trying to get someone to shout me down for how ****ing stupid buy ****ty headphones like Beats was. I am dissapointed no one did :(

I did buy some generic brand wireless headphones from Tesco though. £25! - I am actually surprised, they're comfy and the sound is not all that bad, quite nice on some songs in fact. The wireless has been very reliable.

Last edited:
Christ that site is horrific :lol:

Btw everyone, I did *not* buy Dr Dre Beats. I was just trying to get someone to shout me down for how ****ing stupid buy ****ty headphones like Beats was. I am dissapointed no one did :(
I did notice but chose to leave that one for someone else :p

I did buy some generic brand wireless headphones from Tesco though. £25! - I am actually surprised, they're comfy and the sound is not all that bad, quite nice on some songs in fact. The wireless has been very reliable.
I'm interested in getting a pair for the gym, what are they exactly?

"Groove Ultra Wireless Headphones" found them at Tesco Extra. They sell them on Amazon, but it looks like a few people have taken them to the gym and they broke pretty quickly lol. But then they're like £25 so you don't have a lot to lose, perhaps they were unlucky. They're obviously cheaply made but they're not so bad they feel like they're just going to fail with a small drop or whatever, i'd take a punt.

"Groove Ultra Wireless Headphones" found them at Tesco Extra. They sell them on Amazon, but it looks like a few people have taken them to the gym and they broke pretty quickly lol. But then they're like £25 so you don't have a lot to lose, perhaps they were unlucky. They're obviously cheaply made but they're not so bad they feel like they're just going to fail with a small drop or whatever, i'd take a punt.

Eh, for £25 I'll probably try something a bit sturdier. Or just go for the £300 Bose wireless noise canceling ones :p

Eh, for £25 I'll probably try something a bit sturdier. Or just go for the £300 Bose wireless noise canceling ones :p

I really wanted the Bose QC35's but no way I could justify the £300 asking price.

Maybe if I use these ones a lot and like them, but then they break, i'll replace them with the Bose ones.

I really wanted the Bose QC35's but no way I could justify the £300 asking price.

Maybe if I use these ones a lot and like them, but then they break, i'll replace them with the Bose ones.

A friend of mine has a pair. They're the nicest headphones I've ever used by a long distance. Ultra comfy, and the noise canceling is basically perfect.

A friend of mine has a pair. They're the nicest headphones I've ever used by a long distance. Ultra comfy, and the noise canceling is basically perfect.

Yeah pretty much what i'd heard. To be fair my home headphones are on their way out too, the cable is damaged to ****. So when they die I could buy a bluetooth PCI-E card and use the QC35s with my PC too, though I do tend to prefer open headphones for very long sessions.

I really need a job that gives me £2000 disposable income each month.

Those were my sentiments too.

Yeah pretty much what i'd heard. To be fair my home headphones are on their way out too, the cable is damaged to ****. So when they die I could buy a bluetooth PCI-E card and use the QC35s with my PC too, though I do tend to prefer open headphones for very long sessions.

I really need a job that gives me £2000 disposable income each month.
I'd just get a dongle. One I got for my Switch Pro controller works pretty good.

Waittttt you got a switch. I keep thinking about getting one. Today didn't help with Bethesda saying a bunch of their games are coming to switch, and a sweet new demo by final fantasy creators that looked nice. Tempting..

Back
Top Bottom