Potentially the longest thread in history...

Who watched the fight ?

I paid $30 for the HD version of it on Sky Box Office. I heard it was $99 in murica. i think this is the first instance i've heard of where UK is cheaper than murica for something :p

Was a great fight, and Mayweather won EZ PZ as expected. But considering McGregor isn't a pro boxer, he did well. But man, Mayweather is an incredible talent. His reactions and judgement are bewildering.

It would be a very different story in a real fight though.

Who watched the fight ?

I paid $30 for the HD version of it on Sky Box Office. I heard it was $99 in murica. i think this is the first instance i've heard of where UK is cheaper than murica for something :p

Was a great fight, and Mayweather won EZ PZ as expected. But considering McGregor isn't a pro boxer, he did well. But man, Mayweather is an incredible talent. His reactions and judgement are bewildering.

It would be a very different story in a real fight though.

Also found a stream and watched it. I also expected Mayweather would win; he had a valid plan of letting Mcgregor wear himself out early on and just playing defense and then going hard in the later rounds. Also a good show of respect from both of them to each other at the end.

Oh man, my friend is so ****ing lame. For the past 6 months or so he has basically stopped playing games with me on steam. I couldn't figure out why. We talk a bunch and are good friends offline, but he'd never play MP games with me. I'd ask, he'd say no, and then 5 minutes later would play with some of his other friends. So I was like, ugh that's weird. I could never figure out why he didn't like playing MP or Co-op with me anymore.

But today I have, and it's so ****ing lame. I spoke to one of his friends that he plays with. Basically, he doesn't like playing me with me because we're a similar skill level. All his other friends are not so good, and they all cheer him on and suck his dick when he's the last guy standing and they're all spectating him. Basically he likes playing with people that are worse than him so he feels good.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!

You could say this is personal but since their have been various conversations over the past several years I don't mind.

About two weeks ago I contacted my GP and explained the position I was in in regards to my depression. We had a telephone consultation for approx ten too fifteen minutes and he decided to put me on some meds. So for approx 5 too 8 days I was on this medication being quite a powerful anti depressant and about 4 days ago I decided my self to stop it.

When I would take these tablets. I would lye in bed awake for about three too 5 hours at night and in the early hours of the morning till the next day totally keyed up too the max and apparently your supposed to take them on an evening. Since starting the meds I have done nothing but continuously sweat my balls off like a naked man in the Arabian desert with out any protection. Seriously I have changed my bedding twice and had a hot bath every day. I mean like WTF MAN.

The other day when I posted that reply too PPs update about tornado season, it took 20 minutes to be able to get my words spelled correctly and proper sentencing and formatting. I sat down in front of my computer on several occasion just couldn't be arsed with even switching them on.

I'm sitting their keyed up too the max and then when it comes to doing something, its like meh I'm not interested or even got the energy. I couldn't process complex tasks like replying on the forums. My words were jumbled up and man my head was just up my *** for about two weeks. **** that.

Went to bed last night after the last of the meds left my system after about four days and slept for 15 hours because I had no sleep while I was on them.

Like seriously F that for a laugh. Not be taken them things again.

I know I have stopped them with out doctors consent but yeah f him. I'm not bothered what he thinks. When you are borderline psychotic off an antidepressant its like; nope just nope.

You could say this is personal but since their have been various conversations over the past several years I don't mind.

About two weeks ago I contacted my GP and explained the position I was in in regards to my depression. We had a telephone consultation for approx ten too fifteen minutes and he decided to put me on some meds. So for approx 5 too 8 days I was on this medication being quite a powerful anti depressant and about 4 days ago I decided my self to stop it.

When I would take these tablets. I would lye in bed awake for about three too 5 hours at night and in the early hours of the morning till the next day totally keyed up too the max and apparently your supposed to take them on an evening. Since starting the meds I have done nothing but continuously sweat my balls off like a naked man in the Arabian desert with out any protection. Seriously I have changed my bedding twice and had a hot bath every day. I mean like WTF MAN.

The other day when I posted that reply too PPs update about tornado season, it took 20 minutes to be able to get my words spelled correctly and proper sentencing and formatting. I sat down in front of my computer on several occasion just couldn't be arsed with even switching them on.

I'm sitting their keyed up too the max and then when it comes to doing something, its like meh I'm not interested or even got the energy. I couldn't process complex tasks like replying on the forums. My words were jumbled up and man my head was just up my *** for about two weeks. **** that.

Went to bed last night after the last of the meds left my system after about four days and slept for 15 hours because I had no sleep while I was on them.

Like seriously F that for a laugh. Not be taken them things again.

I know I have stopped them with out doctors consent but yeah f him. I'm not bothered what he thinks. When you are borderline psychotic off an antidepressant its like; nope just nope.

Yeah honestly **** medication man. My depression comes and goes for no real reason and i'd say it was pretty mild so I am never going to tell anyone about it. Last thing I want is some **** doctor trying to force me onto some medication.

Honestly I really don't even know what mental illness I have, maybe none at all and I am just making something out of nothing. I go weeks, even months feeling fine, and then I suddenly switch. But even when I switch, I always wake up in the morning feeling normal and not depressed. But by the time I go to bed I often seriously ****ing depressed, full of semi suicidal thoughts but never serious enough to actually act on them. Just thoughts like "the easiest way to deal with this problem is to just die, thats tempting.." but i never do, obviously, 'cus im here. And that kind of **** will last for 3 to 6 months, and then disappear. I will feel normal again for a while, sometimes a long while. Then one day it just comes back overnight. It's so ****ing weird I have no idea if their is a medical diagnosis for it. Overall I still feel better than I did a year ago so no biggie. It sounds weird but in a way it is really frustrating that my emotions completely reset overnight. Sometimes I have cried myself to sleep, and then wake up full of energy ready for the day ahead, excited to start doing some new project at work. And then as each hour passes the follow day, my mental state just deteriorates. I wake up on a 10/10, maybe I lose 0.5 on that scale per hour. So 16 hours later late in the evening, I feel like a 2/10 on some kind of happyness/contentment scale, if that makes sense. I dont get it.

In other news, I am drinking a lot tonight for no real reason other than I can't get any weed because ****ing feds shut down AlphaBay and Hanza :( - I never drink, other than the occasional weak cider every month or so. I have had about 500ML of Prosecco (11% volume) and my head is spinning, lmao. It's crazy how much of a lightweight even a 250lb dude like me can become when you don't drink for long periods of time.

edit:

Also totally random unrelated point, how much do your Americans on here respect and appreciate the fact you have so much free land to explore and play with ? Just like, if I buy an off road dirt bike in the UK, it's really difficult to find places to ride it. In the US it seems like you just drive for 20 minutes and you are in vast open spaces of unoccupied land where you can do what you want. Jelly.

Last edited:
Yeah honestly **** medication man. My depression comes and goes for no real reason and i'd say it was pretty mild so I am never going to tell anyone about it. Last thing I want is some **** doctor trying to force me onto some medication.

Honestly I really don't even know what mental illness I have, maybe none at all and I am just making something out of nothing. I go weeks, even months feeling fine, and then I suddenly switch. But even when I switch, I always wake up in the morning feeling normal and not depressed. But by the time I go to bed I often seriously ****ing depressed, full of semi suicidal thoughts but never serious enough to actually act on them. Just thoughts like "the easiest way to deal with this problem is to just die, thats tempting.." but i never do, obviously, 'cus im here. And that kind of **** will last for 3 to 6 months, and then disappear. I will feel normal again for a while, sometimes a long while. Then one day it just comes back overnight. It's so ****ing weird I have no idea if their is a medical diagnosis for it. Overall I still feel better than I did a year ago so no biggie. It sounds weird but in a way it is really frustrating that my emotions completely reset overnight. Sometimes I have cried myself to sleep, and then wake up full of energy ready for the day ahead, excited to start doing some new project at work. And then as each hour passes the follow day, my mental state just deteriorates. I wake up on a 10/10, maybe I lose 0.5 on that scale per hour. So 16 hours later late in the evening, I feel like a 2/10 on some kind of happyness/contentment scale, if that makes sense. I dont get it.

In other news, I am drinking a lot tonight for no real reason other than I can't get any weed because ****ing feds shut down AlphaBay and Hanza :( - I never drink, other than the occasional weak cider every month or so. I have had about 500ML of Prosecco (11% volume) and my head is spinning, lmao. It's crazy how much of a lightweight even a 250lb dude like me can become when you don't drink for long periods of time.

edit:

Also totally random unrelated point, how much do your Americans on here respect and appreciate the fact you have so much free land to explore and play with ? Just like, if I buy an off road dirt bike in the UK, it's really difficult to find places to ride it. In the US it seems like you just drive for 20 minutes and you are in vast open spaces of unoccupied land where you can do what you want. Jelly.

First off, the weed isn't going help and then substituting it with alcohol is a big no no. Both are depressants on your system.

Sounds like you have Bi-Polar . One end to the other and sometimes you last for months.

Yeah, thats the classic symptoms of Bi-Polar.

Its certainly not uncommon for an individual to become or even have passing thoughts of suicide with out even that is any intentions of following them threw. That in its self is a classic symptom of Bi-Polar let alone the fact you can last for months with out feeling particularly unwell.

I'm not a shrink but thats what I think it is.

I don't have a lot of time to properly to reply to this type of conversation right this minute, but you don't actually need a medical problem to suffer from some form of depression. Remember, depression is simply a chemical imbalance in the brain and a stimulus reaction to a state of mind. It takes both to tango to feel depressed in any form. You don't have to suffer from clinical depression to feel depression, nor do you need a doctor to write on a piece of paper to say "you're depressed". The problem with medication is it attacks the chemical balance but can't attack the other half of the problem. State of life, relationship, a death, loss of a friend, hell even losing a video game can cause mild to strong bouts of depression for whatever reason. The thing most people don't understand with marijuana is that no, it doesn't attack this chemical imbalance, but instead relaxes your mind. 90% of the time depression is caused by your thoughts and feelings rather than having a literal imbalance. The same can be said for anxiety and a mass amount of other psychological issues people experience.

First off, the weed isn't going help and then substituting it with alcohol is a big no no. Both are depressants on your system.

Sounds like you have Bi-Polar . One end to the other and sometimes you last for months.

Yeah, thats the classic symptoms of Bi-Polar.

Its certainly not uncommon for an individual to become or even have passing thoughts of suicide with out even that is any intentions of following them threw. That in its self is a classic symptom of Bi-Polar let alone the fact you can last for months with out feeling particularly unwell.

I'm not a shrink but thats what I think it is.

I dunno bi-polar sounds kind of extreme to me. I don't feel like anything about my symptoms are worthy of some serious condition like bi-polar, idk.

To be honest weed or alcohol has never really been a negative. Weed is not a depressent, I have smoked it before all this depression **** started, during, and after (while it went away), and it never really seemed to make much a difference to the condition. All I know is being completely stoned off your face sure does make you forget about it, lol.

I don't have a lot of time to properly to reply to this type of conversation right this minute, but you don't actually need a medical problem to suffer from some form of depression. Remember, depression is simply a chemical imbalance in the brain and a stimulus reaction to a state of mind. It takes both to tango to feel depressed in any form. You don't have to suffer from clinical depression to feel depression, nor do you need a doctor to write on a piece of paper to say "you're depressed". The problem with medication is it attacks the chemical balance but can't attack the other half of the problem. State of life, relationship, a death, loss of a friend, hell even losing a video game can cause mild to strong bouts of depression for whatever reason. The thing most people don't understand with marijuana is that no, it doesn't attack this chemical imbalance, but instead relaxes your mind. 90% of the time depression is caused by your thoughts and feelings rather than having a literal imbalance. The same can be said for anxiety and a mass amount of other psychological issues people experience.

Yeah for sure. I am pretty sure mine isn't chemical imbalance, because it isn't really for 'no reason' like when some people get depressed. My brain is just weak and gets more down about stuff that other people would probably take in their stride.

The thing most people don't understand with marijuana is that no, it doesn't attack this chemical imbalance, but instead relaxes your mind. 90% of the time depression is caused by your thoughts and feelings rather than having a literal imbalance.

Are you saying that Marijuana does not attack the chemical imbalance being the physical side of the brain with regards to depression but what Marijuana does is make you feel relaxed. I'm asking because I'm confused. Your saying that depression is caused by the physiological side of the brain; say 90% of the time with things such as feelings and thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom