Potentially the longest thread in history...

Any long time member have a ryzen build that they would be willing to help me out?

Need someone to test out my cpu since gigabyte rma is going to take two weeks for me to find out if its the board.

It's about 62% of mine, and I'll still have money budgeted for savings. Wtf are you spending all your money on :p

Plus, you can rent out a couple rooms in the house. You'll easily get 135 per room, which brings your payment down to $920 a month, normally lowers the cost of utility bills per person too.

I'd probably supplement my mortgage payments though instead of decreasing the payments out of my own account, there's a weird thing with loans where the first age is spent hardly making a dent simply due to the interest accruing on that massive loan monthly being pretty much equal to your 2k repayment :p
135 per room? Damn that's cheap. I'm charging my friend 600 for his room and bathroom.

Any long time member have a ryzen build that they would be willing to help me out?

Need someone to test out my cpu since gigabyte rma is going to take two weeks for me to find out if its the board.
I'd say sure but it'll take that long for round trip and testing anyways.

It's about 62% of mine, and I'll still have money budgeted for savings. Wtf are you spending all your money on :p

Plus, you can rent out a couple rooms in the house. You'll easily get 135 per room, which brings your payment down to $920 a month, normally lowers the cost of utility bills per person too.

I'd probably supplement my mortgage payments though instead of decreasing the payments out of my own account, there's a weird thing with loans where the first age is spent hardly making a dent simply due to the interest accruing on that massive loan monthly being pretty much equal to your 2k repayment :p

I'm out of it now for the most part, but having sufferred depression while also having so many interests... I "retail therapied" way too much :p Basically if you see me in "what you just bought" buying expensive **** all the time, I am probably depressed. It's very destructive..

By the time i've paid all my bills/food/fuel i've spent like 1200 or 1300 quid. Car is 409, 150 fuel, 150 to 200 on food, £100 loan, £160 rent, £90 loan, and a bunch of other small **** like phone bill, netflix, pia.

Don't get me wrong im completely comfortable and easily pay all my bills, never miss payments etc. But at the same time if I was being way more careful with my money I could probably have £1100 a month spare.

I am actually look at terminating my car lease early, and using a loan to pay off the termination fee (%50 of remaining rentals, which is 20 months)

So with my Birthday next week over the last two weeks I have been super depressed. Decided to have a drink in the house. Tried a drink called Koppaberg Premium Cider and man that stuff is nice. You can barely taste the alcohol in side the drink. It just tastes of fruit such as, Strawberry and Lime, or Mixed fruit. Honestly its like drinking a soft drink for £1 .. Normally if you ever see me drinking its because I'm fed up or just super depressed like the last few weeks.

Been watching a lot of TV and man with this snap election hear in the U.K, this time in two months we could have a Labor Government. I mean seriously I never started to take an interest in politics until about 2010 too 2011 so this Government is all I know. Could you imagine a Labor Government. I bet my bottom dollar, Austerity would be over with in 6 months but then you have to think JC would be Prime Minister. I'm not sure if I should be jumping for Joy or frightened half to death.

Also on another note my trusty P Duel Core System decided to die. Went to boot the thing up the other night and the whole unit is dead. Think its the PSU so gonna have to test. Good job I've got several systems sitting around.

But yeah 31 in less than 10 days so as well as getting old, I noticed I'm starting to go ****ing bald at the front. Seriously its not laughing matter. Just a touch but man it such *** hard loosing ya heir. On about loosing ya heir and getting old I'm so pleased I have no children. Kids are just a liability. My sister is involved in a lot of **** at the minute with her ex partner and despite being limited to relationship experience like we have mentioned I'm so pleased I have never went down that road having sprogs and little spuds runnings around. A lot of up heave.

I like Koppaberg too. If you like that, i'd recommend Rekorderlig and Pimms fruit ciders. I've pretty much been through all of Morrison's alcohol selection, their 3 for £5 deal is great (600ml bottles).
I don't think this is what the government had in mind when they gave me student loans :lol::lol::lol:
2vsjeqf.jpg

And I'm super happy about this election, I never liked Theresa May and in my opinion, there should have been a reelection when David Cameron stood down. Although my 2 worries are: If labour wins, Corbyn has a tough job ahead of him when half his party don't like him, and i'm worried UKIP will get more votes.

Oh, and i'm balding at 21. For the people that see me periodically, it looks like my beard is stealing hair from my head.

^+1 for Rekorderlig, love their winter cider. Bit too sweet for me to have anything more than 1 bottle though, even that is pushing it sometimes. I'm definitely more a beer guy :grin:

135 per room? Damn that's cheap. I'm charging my friend 600 for his room and bathroom.

600 mo? Yeah you'd likely get the same over here. I just wanted to go conservative just to show how easily you could already reduce your mortgage payments by more than 50% :D in fact, my rent is ~1.3k and with the above my new payments would be $800-$920/mo, so buying a house is going to save me money :p I find that weirdly funny lol, shows how screwed our rental market is atm.

Don't get me wrong im completely comfortable and easily pay all my bills, never miss payments etc. But at the same time if I was being way more careful with my money I could probably have £1100 a month spare.

Yeah sounds like you make plenty enough to do what I'm planning on doing, just gotta get all those loans out of the way.
I mean, all this is for me is another loan, only difference is I get an appreciating asset instead of a depreciating one :p

My house payment is 541/month, and that includes escrow (insurance and property taxes).

:D

^+1 for Rekorderlig, love their winter cider. Bit too sweet for me to have anything more than 1 bottle though, even that is pushing it sometimes. I'm definitely more a beer guy :grin:

600 mo? Yeah you'd likely get the same over here. I just wanted to go conservative just to show how easily you could already reduce your mortgage payments by more than 50% :D in fact, my rent is ~1.3k and with the above my new payments would be $800-$920/mo, so buying a house is going to save me money :p I find that weirdly funny lol, shows how screwed our rental market is atm.

Edit:
Actually, in Colorado one of my ideas was to make a big basement and put a triple wide on the ground over the basement. I drew up a really neat idea that would work well and be stupid cheap. Since Colorado doesn't have **** land like Texas a basement wouldn't be as expensive, and the weather is pretty lax there too.

Yeah sounds like you make plenty enough to do what I'm planning on doing, just gotta get all those loans out of the way.
I mean, all this is for me is another loan, only difference is I get an appreciating asset instead of a depreciating one :p
Yea well my first year my mortgage will be 900 technically, but I'm taking that 600 and adding it to pay off principal quicker. My property taxes were done with just a piece of land because my house wasn't built until after the first of the year. Next year I'll get slammed with property taxes but I'm getting with my lender January of 2018 to get my homestead deduction going so that'll lower my property taxes and using my return to pay off the year so my mortgage stays at 1500 and I continue to put that extra 600 towards principal. By September or maybe even sooner my gf will be on her OB job getting paid so she has the option to cover some bills or pay a flat rate and I can do what I want with it*. I know that she will just give me the flat rate because she acts like a child toward responsibility so putting that toward payment too. That's an extra grand a month toward principal. Also plan on refinancing next year too, so with all that extra on principal, property taxes covered, and paying no PMI my mortgage payment will be even less. I'm doing this to pay the initial bulk quicker and in the event I might lose my job the monthly mortgage will be about the same I pay for my rent house. Speaking of that, my mortgage right now is cheaper than any rent house that's smaller than my house in the area. I'm paying 1250 a month for a 3 bed 2 bath 1000sqft rent house and my mortgage is 1541 for the 3000sqft 4 bed 3 bath house. My house cost is 254k, I'm paying 239, it was appraised at 267, and when I move in it'll be worth 280 already. Talk about equity lol.

* Before anybody thinks it's bull**** I'm charging her anything, my relationships have always involved 50/50 input. I'm not going to let her just live there as a house wife doing nothing. I was broke for 6 months while she went to school last year paying 800 a month for daycare so she can have a nice job. Bet your *** she's gonna pull her weight. I'll only ask for 400 which is less than 1/4 what she'll be making anyway. And before anybody asks, only my name is on the title or any paperwork so it's MY house.

To top all that off I'll have gigabit internet when I move in, so if by any chance I can get my server **** squared away I hope to make some sort of money off that.

Appreciating only if the market and area is right. I bought my house where I did because it's all new housing in a higher end area and after snubbing through the agents papers when they weren't looking I noticed that area is going up 1.4% per quarter in value. More than likely by the time I pay the house off (if all goes according to plan) I want to rent it out and move to Colorado.

My house payment is 541/month, and that includes escrow (insurance and property taxes).

:D
I grew up in a mobile home the later years of my youth and with the weather we get here there's no way I'll buy a mobile home. I helped a friend rebuild one properly and after seeing the quality of what was considered a "top quality builder" I just can't. Sure, you can get a big *** mobile home for like 90k but the build quality is just terrible. I'd be spending another 30k easy just making it close to as efficient as a built home. Growing up as a kid with paper thin walls sucked. On the flip side, adding any interior cabling was stupid easy, as was adding things like light fixtures or ceiling fans.

Last edited:
Eurgh, today is one of them days at work, where as soon as you get in you are busy. Doing stuff non stop, and seems like you've been working hard for ages. Then you check the time and it's 9:12am when you expected it to be 11:30am.

Feels bad man. :(

I'll be at an Azure boot camp from 9 to 4 today then got happy hour planned for a project we completed then dinner with my brother and his wife at a Vietnamese place to celebrate their anniversary then Zelda!

Back
Top Bottom