Potentially the longest thread in history...

Surely it depends on the type of dog ? I mean, I think something like a full grown siberian husky is pretty okay at living outside no matter the climate, other than actually too hot..

Surely it depends on the type of dog ? I mean, I think something like a full grown siberian husky is pretty okay at living outside no matter the climate, other than actually too hot..
Doesn't matter. To me a dog is a piece of the family and belongs indoors. A Husky would have issues living outside in the Texas summer, and actually most dogs do. A lot of people lose their animals from dehydration.

The only exception being farm related stuff to me. Even then most of the time the dog is an indoor pet that helps with outdoor activities.

Doesn't matter. To me a dog is a piece of the family and belongs indoors. A Husky would have issues living outside in the Texas summer, and actually most dogs do. A lot of people lose their animals from dehydration.

The only exception being farm related stuff to me. Even then most of the time the dog is an indoor pet that helps with outdoor activities.

Tbf I i had doggo, i'd keep it indoors too. Even if technically it were fine outside in mild British climate, i'd feel mean :p

Hi

XXX is not able to log on and information being asked for system is stating not able to accept on system.

Could new login details be sent to e-mail address in system please for the login

I'm struggling to read this. What was the nature of the request. A new User Account \ Password or a reset of current credentials.

I'm struggling to read this. What was the nature of the request. A new User Account \ Password or a reset of current credentials.
Adding punctuation and changing a few words:

Hi

XXX is not able to log on, and information being asked by the system is stating "not able to accept on system."

Could new login details be sent to e-mail address in the system please for the login

I'm guessing English isn't their native language.

Adding punctuation and changing a few words:

I'm guessing English isn't their native language.

White English 55yo female HR 'executive'.

No idea I just reset the guys password and told him it and he was happy. So she basically wrote all that to just ask "reset this guys password". She's a ****ing retard for what it's worth.

I tried giving the benefit of the doubt lol.

Sounds like she tried too hard to use corporate-speak.

Yeah and she is way too dumb to pull it off. You should see the job adverts she sends out. It'll be a simple low end job like customer service advisor. The job advert will take up TWO full A4 pages of bullet points for job requirements. 90% of them are dumb or just repeat another bullet point in different words.

White English 55yo female HR 'executive'.

No idea I just reset the guys password and told him it and he was happy. So she basically wrote all that to just ask "reset this guys password". She's a ****ing retard for what it's worth.

I thought it would be a migrant from abroad when I first read that this morning.

I thought it would be a migrant from abroad when I first read that this morning.

You don't realise how unintelligent average joe is until you work at a company that mainly employs average people.

My IQ is only moderately above average, about 125 iirc. A decent amount of people on TF and the internet in general run rings around me smart wise. But in a company of 350 people I can legitimately only think of 1 or 2 people outside IT that are on a similar level of intelligence and I can speak normally to. Everyone else I go into dumb speak mode so they understand me.

My boss is generally really smart, more so than me, especially around math. BUT he says fought when he means to say thought. And he says free instead of three. So I have no respect for him. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom