Gaming Deals

I bought Mortal Combat X for $6 last week.
I'm not into fighting games like these however I tried it out and it was really fun.
I liked how it was fast paced. Should be fun to play when I have my cousins over.

Picked up a copy of evil within for $6 from Target.

That game had some promise but the controls were **** and the lighting was as well. There were collectibles that were pretty much invisible because of it. $6 is a good price though. I would rather flush $6 down the toilet than play that pile again though.

That game had some promise but the controls were **** and the lighting was as well. There were collectibles that were pretty much invisible because of it. $6 is a good price though. I would rather flush $6 down the toilet than play that pile again though.

Without context, I would have thought you were talking about The Order: 1886.

Hahaha! That was a awesome game if you ignored the hype and paid $10 for it.
I got that and Last of us for like $6 each and still haevnt played them. Also got the wolfenstein DLC and have not played it.

Did you guys get Alienation I want to get back into that

I got that and Last of us for like $6 each and still haevnt played them. Also got the wolfenstein DLC and have not played it.

Did you guys get Alienation I want to get back into that

Can't believe you haven't played TLoU. I still get yearnings to go back and play through that again. I adored that game, its characters and its story.

Back
Top Bottom