Diablo 3

Yeah, but that doesn't mean consoles. I thought I read somewhere that they were bringing seasons to the console, but I have no idea when that will happen.

I got over-excited and thought of it like the update cause that is also due out this month, AND I read that consoles will get said update before PCs. Although by how long, I'm not sure. Could be a day, could be mere hours.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean consoles. I thought I read somewhere that they were bringing seasons to the console, but I have no idea when that will happen.

Well i hope it comes to Consoles I can always get back into Diablo. I kinda want to dive back into HellDivers also

Sorry folks, seasons will not be coming to consoles :(

Blizzard said:
Q: Will Seasons be coming to console?
A: Some features on console are best designed for that platform, and the same is true for the PC version of the game. A large part of the fun of Seasons is the entire community rerolling heroes together at the same time. Because the offline and disconnected nature of console does not support this style of play, we do not currently have plans to implement Seasons on console.

Source

I got over-excited and thought of it like the update cause that is also due out this month, AND I read that consoles will get said update before PCs. Although by how long, I'm not sure. Could be a day, could be mere hours.

IME, the update will get pushed the day/week of the season start.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom