What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

^ I have that same Keurig machine at home. I love it! Except the K-cups don't make strong enough coffee for me, I usually use my own coffee grounds and pack that thing full :tongue:

Just bought this for my Surface....
Outback Tablet Sleeve - Nexus Sleeve - Nexus Case - Samsung Case - Samsung Sleeve | SFBags - WaterField Designs
If any of you have been on the hunt for awesome computer cases, look no further. I have one of the Outback sleeves for my MacBook Air and I really don't worry about it being in my backpack anymore. They're awesome cases :tongue:

Also gonna wait on the touch / type cover, i want to see how I like it purely as a tablet.

You haven't had good coffee then ;)
There was one place I had coffee in San Francisco a while back that like.. changed my life.
It was so good.

I dunno what it was called though... I should go through my receipts...

I have one of those Keurig machines they are a bit useless in my opinion, if you are a hardcore coffee drinker, it's probably not for you. And if you price the coffee K-cups it will make you cry. I even bought one of those reusable cups that lets you put whatever you want in it, but it burns up a LOT of coffee.

Although, I do like using it for some of the not-so-convenient warm drinks.

I just took delivery of a Spigen Slim Armor case for my iPhone. Very happy with it so far :)

I just took delivery of a Spigen Slim Armor case for my iPhone. Very happy with it so far :)

Very good case, I bought mine a year ago and still use it. I have the S4 Galaxy and the phone is so big I didn't want to go with another Otterbox and make it huge. The Slim Armor case was perfect for what I wanted and looks cool as well :)

^ I have that same Keurig machine at home. I love it! Except the K-cups don't make strong enough coffee for me, I usually use my own coffee grounds and pack that thing full :tongue:

Just bought this for my Surface....
Outback Tablet Sleeve - Nexus Sleeve - Nexus Case - Samsung Case - Samsung Sleeve | SFBags - WaterField Designs
If any of you have been on the hunt for awesome computer cases, look no further. I have one of the Outback sleeves for my MacBook Air and I really don't worry about it being in my backpack anymore. They're awesome cases :tongue:

Also gonna wait on the touch / type cover, i want to see how I like it purely as a tablet.
You have this exact one? THe K45 is like their newest model. It came free with the water filter thingy and 6 extra cups...which are the exact same 6 as the first sample pack LOL.

I bought the grounds thing too. We decided on it and I said well we just bought a large thing of Folgers. I don't want to waste that. Since I drink a ton of coffee it makes sense to have both.

I can't stand coffee lol..

You haven't had good coffee then ;)
There was one place I had coffee in San Francisco a while back that like.. changed my life.
It was so good.

I dunno what it was called though... I should go through my receipts...
This, my previous called "brother" used to say he couldn't stand coffee until he actually had good coffee. He got a bit ridiculous with it after 3 months of drinking coffee. He started buying a pound of organic coffee with the freshest dates that I guess were imported. Was like 45 a bag plus tax. :confused: He even bought this coffee ground holder to keep his grounds fresh. His coffee was so damn strong he would put a CUP of coffee grounds in the filter holder of one of those small Mr. Coffee pots.

Also, try the Dark Royal Roast in the yellow box. That **** is good and yea I like strong coffee too. Packed the cup thing full of Folgers Black Silk to get it close to how I like it.

I have one of those Keurig machines they are a bit useless in my opinion, if you are a hardcore coffee drinker, it's probably not for you. And if you price the coffee K-cups it will make you cry. I even bought one of those reusable cups that lets you put whatever you want in it, but it burns up a LOT of coffee.

Although, I do like using it for some of the not-so-convenient warm drinks.
I used to think they were pointless too until I was forced to move back to my families house and live there. Then I started using them. I drink a ton of coffee and can drink it all day and at my own house and apartment I had my own setup. I used a 40oz Thermos to put a fresh pot of coffee in so it didn't get burner burned. Then I would have relatively fresh coffee all day. Well with the grounds thing I can have a fresh cup of coffee anytime I want. Although, I gotta get the amount of grounds right in there. This first cup I made is terrible lol.

You have this exact one? THe K45 is like their newest model. It came free with the water filter thingy and 6 extra cups...which are the exact same 6 as the first sample pack LOL.

I believe it is.. It looks the same anyways :tongue: got last Christmas

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom