BF4 PC System Requirements

Lower settings = less strain on the CPU & GPU, as well as letting you see the enemy easier.

I used to do the same on BF2.
Exactly. I do this on all MP games I'm actually trying to do something in like get kills or whatever. Higher FPS, no Vsync, as much AA and AF as possible (SweetFX too), with less **** on the screen to contend with. I especially like games where I can completely disable shadows because that helps in finding sneaking ***** recon.

I guess that's another +1 to PC, unfair advantage in MP games and super IQ in SP games.

Exactly. I do this on all MP games I'm actually trying to do something in like get kills or whatever. Higher FPS, no Vsync, as much AA and AF as possible (SweetFX too), with less **** on the screen to contend with. I especially like games where I can completely disable shadows because that helps in finding sneaking ***** recon.

I guess that's another +1 to PC, unfair advantage in MP games and super IQ in SP games.

That's pretty smart. All I do on BF3 is turn on colour blind support. Makes the orange names become a more bright, obvious red, which is pretty damn useful :')

Never said build a PC, I said 400 dollars into any PC. Most people who get on the internet either have a PC, or have a laptop. If you have a PC you hop on the net with, you have a headstart already. For most people, it's PSU and GPU upgrade and you're set. 69 on a decent PSU, leaving you with 330 bucks left from console money on either a CPU/Mobo upgrade, or an SSD, or a nice GPU.

No, you didn't.

For the record, I just built a friend of mine a PC for 500 which plays all games quite nicely. That's the whole computer.

Back
Top Bottom