Potentially the longest thread in history...

I love corsair products. My PSU and Ram are all awesome. The keyboard and mice are pretty good to. Still would rather have a filco or hackhappy.

Sometimes life just sucks. And then you step back and look and realize that it has sucked for quite a while and that it shows no sign of changing any time in the foreseeable future.

Sometimes life just sucks. And then you step back and look and realize that it has sucked for quite a while and that it shows no sign of changing any time in the foreseeable future.

same sometimes... mine is easy breezy on the surface but I sacrifice a lot by being here.

Re: Today I have...

Waiters make crazy good money for what they do. I work as a cook in a restaurant making $8.50/hr and I can make about $1100 a month if I work 40 hours a week. The waiters where I work make $3.75/hr (half of minimum wage) plus tips, so it averages out to about $20 an hour, and they don't have to work nearly as hard as the kitchen staff. I never feel bad leaving a small tip at a restaurant because waiters make a lot more money than what most people think.
Actually, they really don't make that much money. Good friend of mine used to work at Ihop and they would only get about 300-400 a week after tips.

I think our minimum wage is $7.50 here.

The good things in life don't come free.

How is gaming at that res with the 650m?

I was a waiter for a while in high school. Now a days, I usually leave bigger tips to the teens. We all know what it's like to be a teen; every penny counts.

You gag a lot?
When you don't have the time or funds then you have to make do with what you got.

Re: Today I have...

Lol, I wouldn't even want to try game with BF3 @ Max 2880x1800 on my rig.

I've seen videos of it play games fine if you limit it to 1080p with a few details knocked down. That is fine for me, if I can play new games on medium settings then great - if not oh well. I wouldn't really be getting one for gaming, I have my PC for that. I'm not sure I would even want to do serious gaming on a laptop ? maybe play some Sims3 or games that will work with the touch pad okay.

Lian-Li cases used to be really well made and decent. Like the older V series, the V1100 especially.

View attachment 5328

I actually built a computer with one of those. To give you an idea of how long ago Lian-Li cases were awesome, this was a high end machine at the time with an FX-57 Socket 939. Man I loved working with that case. And those components...*nostalgia*

Attachments

• 11-112-052-07.jpg
    11-112-052-07.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom