Potentially the longest thread in history...

I'm staying at a friends house. We were supposed to only be waiting a week till we can move in to our new apartment. So much for that. When my time is up here it's car time.

Re: Today I have...

I see people who make minimum wage buying cars that are over 30k and live in crap to afford that ride. That means that anybody who can afford 1000 a month can afford a car that's 100k depending on their down and credit.

I know a few classic Mustangs and Camaros that can outrun most modern cars today. Just because it's old doesn't mean squat.

To be blunt those people are morons and a big part of the reason the economy is so screwed up.

I'd love to see a classic musclecar that can keep up with an Evo X on a track much less a new Vette or GT-R.

To be blunt those people are morons and a big part of the reason the economy is so screwed up.

I'd love to see a classic musclecar that can keep up with an Evo X on a track much less a new Vette or GT-R.

I'd love to see ANY road car keep up with a GT-R... dude that thing is doing 0-60's in under 2.7s, and anybody can achieve that. The only way a road car like a ferrari 458 would beat a GTR at the track is on a very long straight or round the bends.

My trailblazer was idling very low, almost to a point of stall so I googled and found out the it was probably the throttle body that needed to be cleaned, more googling on what a throttle body was....lol
Found a guide on how to remove and clean the throttle body so I went up to the parts store and got a can of throttle body cleaner and tore into it. It was pretty bad (gunked up) I used the whole can and it was only about half way clean :(
Luckily my neighbor was home and gave me a ride back up to the parts store where I got a couple more cans. Got it cleaned and even managed to get it all back together without and parts or screws left over (not sure how I did that) It fired right up and idles around 650 rpm like it should. Gotta love what you can do with the internet tubes!!!

Your neighbour is crazy nice.

Over here, 98% of people barely even know their neighbours names. I think i've spoke to my neighbour maybe 10 times in 10 years.

I worked on his pc a few times, and we knew each other before that too. I know most of my neighbors withing a few houses of mine. Dee and Leon live kitty corner across from me ( they are in their 80's) and they have a neighborhood get together every year fourth of July with lots of food and good drinks. Everybody gets a chance to meet each other and play games. It was Leon that gave me a ride

Drop the AWD cars, I personally know 2 67 Mustangs that can beat z06's any day.

I'd love to see ANY road car keep up with a GT-R... dude that thing is doing 0-60's in under 2.7s, and anybody can achieve that. The only way a road car like a ferrari 458 would beat a GTR at the track is on a very long straight or round the bends.
Actually, it's just at 2.7 for the 2013 model with launch control. The R35 is a super beast though. I love that car.

Back
Top Bottom