Post Your Screenshots Part II (56k, you have been warned)

That is very true. There was a Diablo II update not to long ago.

The gameplay is actually quite fun. Its very very different then Diablo II and a tad easier but I assume we will be able to adjust the difficulty mode like we were in DII. As far as missing the skill tree and skill points, its not to bad right now. I suspect it will do its job and create a more diverse game with lack of cookie cutter builds.

I am not either, as I have never played a single one of them....but I know they do things right.

Support for their games never runs out....that says alot.
EA updated Battlefield 2 years after its release. I don't know, I think the only game I enjoyed that was Blizzard was the first Starcraft. Once I got into Supreme Commander that died. I've also heard of some serious crap Blizzard has pulled before that ****ed a lot of people off.

2 years is nothing , when compared to Blizzard games.

I dont think there is any argument that could match Blizzard in that reguard.

4 years, BF2 was released in 05 and updated last in 09 after 2 more Battlefield games had come out already. Sure it isn't as old say Diablo 2, but some titles just need to rest after a while so IMO updating REALLY old games is kind of redundant.

We are gonna have to agree to disagree as I think it is great to keep support for old games, and in Blizzards case alot of players play those old games....my son still plays them all.

Good for Battlefield 2 for getting those updates, but that certainly is not the norm for EA.

Good for Battlefield 2 for getting those updates, but that certainly is not the norm for EA.

Certainly not, but you have to separate the different studios. DICE is their top dawg. Support is absolutely terrible for other games. Battle for Middle Earth II, one of my favorite games, never got an in-house balance patch. They just implemented a few community patches. After a year, they stopped updating them, even though they really didn't have to do ****, and you had to run an unofficial game version to play clan wars.

Blizzard games always look like junk. But they usually play well.

Blizzard always wants there games to work well on 5 year old hardware, which isn't a bad idea to be fair. A lot of there players are in poorer places like china, many people probably don't have up to date hardware/

Yeah, I just wish they would scale them more. I guess they don't want to invest the resources. It's not like it would take any extra time. The team creating the gameplay takes so long that the graphics team would have plenty of time to do a better job.

Certainly not, but you have to separate the different studios. DICE is their top dawg. Support is absolutely terrible for other games. Battle for Middle Earth II, one of my favorite games, never got an in-house balance patch. They just implemented a few community patches. After a year, they stopped updating them, even though they really didn't have to do ****, and you had to run an unofficial game version to play clan wars.

Yeah, I just wish they would scale them more. I guess they don't want to invest the resources. It's not like it would take any extra time. The team creating the gameplay takes so long that the graphics team would have plenty of time to do a better job.
I could not get into the second BFME but the first one I had a blast playing. Actually, I still play it *points to icon on task bar*.

Lufthansa Airbus A380 - X Plane 10, Med/High settings.

bYpm

Back
Top Bottom