What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Skyrim doesn't really count as DX11, 99.9% of the game is DX9, with the 0.1% being optimisations from DX11.

Thanks for clearing that up Yami, its what I suspected. I don't know if you saw but I edited my post above in response to you saying you were worried about performance vs price of the a40. Just to add I have seen some reviews where people say the mixamp is excellent when paired with most headsets, im sure you could find them with a google search, I would look for you but im on my phone so things are twice as long to do. Sorry :(

Thanks for the advice, though like I said I'll just get them and if they're not good enough I can return them :) (and no, I didn't see your edit so good call on the notifying me of it)

Np :)

I never realized how big gpus were, compared to my old gpu my 560ti is like a giant standing next to a Luna moth.

If you think that's big you should see my... case. (honestly, the thing's massive and heavy)

Also, 2:30am ftw.

Don't get the corsair 1500's to use with a mixamp.. The 1500's have something similar to the mixamp built in and are a USB headset. The 1300's ont he other hand are analog and will work with the mix amp.. Whether the 1300 + mixamp will sound better then the 1500 with the inline osundcard is a mystery, but I would count on that being the case.

Don't get the corsair 1500's to use with a mixamp.. The 1500's have something similar to the mixamp built in and are a USB headset. The 1300's ont he other hand are analog and will work with the mix amp..

Oh, thanks. Glad you told me before I went and bought them. Is your case bigger than the nzxt phantom Yami, that's what's on the way to me.

2 30 pffffff. Its all about the all nighter.

Oh, thanks. Glad you told me before I went and bought them. Is your case bigger than the nzxt phantom Yami, that's what's on the way to me.

2 30 pffffff. Its all about the all nighter.
W x H x D
HAF932: 243 x 560 x 564 mm
NZXT Phantom: 222 x 540 X 623 mm
Mine's wider, taller and yours is longer. Giggity. And that has also confirmed my suspicions that my case is basically square. And that the thing is F***ING HEAVY (13.4 KG / 29.5 lbs). Yours is 11KG btw.

Grandparent just came up and complained I was still awake. To the bedroomobile!

W x H x D
HAF932: 243 x 560 x 564 mm
NZXT Phantom: 222 x 540 X 623 mm
Mine's wider, taller and yours is longer. Giggity. And that has also confirmed my suspicions that my case is basically square. And that the thing is F***ING HEAVY (13.4 KG / 29.5 lbs). Yours is 11KG btw.

Grandparent just came up and complained I was still awake. To the bedroomobile!

Wow yours is big and heavy :). How much did you get your haf for? I payed 104 for my phantom.

Back
Top Bottom