Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I always get a little worried though cause I'm 6 ft 3 and carrying an umbrella out into that kinda weather. But we have a lot of trees taller then me so that kinda helps... i hope:big_grin:

Last time it was really whipping up I took my phone out and played one of my favorite sad songs while standing out in the rain and thunder. It was a really cool experience.:thumbsup:

I love the cold as well.... rather have it cold cause I got mah hoodies to keep me warm.... plus the vibes are much nicer when it's cold. the heat brings out the *******s in people. LOL.

and PP---->do you know the dates on that weather event????

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/venus-tx/76084/month/2106968?mnyr=12-01-2010&view=table

my area's dec.2010:
XT8Yk.png

PP's area dec.2010:
M7ACI.png

I shouldn't have said last year, rather last season. February 6th, or Super Bowl sunday down here was one of the hardest days for us because they blacked out most of DFW to provide power to the stadium. When I woke up that morning it was 38f in my house and the low 20s outside. The freeze and snow started late January. I will say, that if those readings are from DFW Airport then they can't be trusted (where most of our temps come from). In the winter we are usually 10 degrees colder then DFW and in the summer 10 degrees hotter.

360 has always been a pile of crapola :p All consoles fail with games these days, they're just so lame compared to what the PC offers.
The only redeeming factor of the PS3 is it's quieter and is great as a Bluray player.

The only reason I would replace my 360 and PS3 quickly if they broke is because occasionally, a console exclusive comes out that i just can't miss. Sure i'd prefer it on PC but it's better than nothing.

I guess you can rely on them more than a PC too. I find myself just waiting for crashes when im on most pc games :p

360 has always been a pile of crapola :p All consoles fail with games these days, they're just so lame compared to what the PC offers.
The only redeeming factor of the PS3 is it's quieter and is great as a Bluray player.

The only reason I would replace my 360 and PS3 quickly if they broke is because occasionally, a console exclusive comes out that i just can't miss. Sure i'd prefer it on PC but it's better than nothing.

I guess you can rely on them more than a PC too. I find myself just waiting for crashes when im on most pc games :p
I don't rely on my consoles at all considering I have this beast of a machine. Was just saying that 360s are weird because of the hardware anomalies that happen. Specially mine and the ANA chip.

It's gonna hit 99F today ftw, was 97F yesterday. And it's not even summer yet, booyah.

Today I accidentally washed my hair with my sister's "volumizing" shampoo. I have pretty long hair, normally it kinda just hangs down but now it's **** light and poofed up everywhere. Le sigh...
OH. ALSO. Yesterday I was playing Skyrim, when the power decided to cut out. Turned the PC back on, while loading windows I get a BSOD. Looks like some part of the install was corrupted :( luckily I'm running XP, so a quick repair install should fix it. Just gotta grab an install disk from work today.

Oh and on that note, I *hate* it how you can't really do that with win7/vista/server2008/etc. Yeah I know you got the ol' sfc, but still...

In 7 you wouldn't need to reinstall simply from a power failure.

On that note, computer is up for sale in the BST. Lets see who holds up what they said from earlier this year and last year.

Back
Top Bottom