The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Nope, there's only a couple of commands that will prevent you from getting achievements (such as godmode). After 70 hours I had the 'no shout cooldown' command on and still got them. And I've been using 'fov' command and giving myself items, removing and adding perks etc.

I never actually use Shouts (stealth archer), and I only give myself items that I have back in the chest (like the dragonscale armor - just easier to add it to my inventory and throw away the original later).

I wanna play this but I gotta upgrade my GPU for this.... and then lots of people on BethSoft's forums say this game is buggy as **** on nvidia..... hrrrm should I switch to ATI????

the thing is I can only buy one tech toy..... a droid phone or an new GPU..... OMG ..... I will be travelling more soon.... so the phone would be best in that way.....

but skyrim............ me has a sad..... firstworldproblems.png

Nein, Nvidia should be compulsory for all! Anyone not using Nvidia will be beaten, shot, hung, drawn, quartered, cremated, then hung and beaten :) Still, I'd say go for the Droid phone.

I cna technically play it on my old 8800GT 1GB but I'd have to turn the settings down and I want teh sexeh grafix.... but I can live without the best looking game. it's the gameplay that matters the most... but I really wanted the best look for it.

Actually, ATI has more problems than Nvidia with this game but only with multi-GPU setups. The majority of FPS problems lies within the game itself which can be fixed by tweaks and mods. I suggest trying it on the 8800GT and grabbing a slew of texture mods to make the game more appreciative at lower settings.

aww sweet thanks PP!!! what texture mods do you recommend??? I hope I cna pull it off on the 8800gt I only have 108 saved up and the 560GTX I want is like 189 at the very least. ;-( But I gotta also get a new UPS as well. my battery don't work anymore. ;-( and those ****ers aren't cheap.... specially ones with 600 watts like the one I currently have. those start at 120 for a decent APC branded one. I need one for graphic designs so if I'm working and the power blinks I can save really quick and not loose work..

aww sweet thanks PP!!! what texture mods do you recommend??? I hope I cna pull it off on the 8800gt I only have 108 saved up and the 560GTX I want is like 189 at the very least. ;-( But I gotta also get a new UPS as well. my battery don't work anymore. ;-( and those ****ers aren't cheap.... specially ones with 600 watts like the one I currently have. those start at 120 for a decent APC branded one. I need one for graphic designs so if I'm working and the power blinks I can save really quick and not loose work..
Alpha textures, the face smoothing ones, FXAA Injector, Night sky mod, beautiful Skyrim, HD water, and a bunch more. Basically anything that improves some form of texture you should get. Make sure you also Google for the INI tweaks to improve performance, fix the blinking shadows, and most importantly disable vsync.

Edit: When the woman goes to sleep I'll install it on the laptop. If it runs on there, then it will definitely run on your 8800GT.

Back
Top Bottom