The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Why Daedra hearts?

Currently lvl 42, 55 hours playtime. What looks like the final main quest is available to me but I'm avoiding it. Wanna get lots of sidequests done first :) Got to 100 Sneak.

I did cheat once to remove the Adept Locks perk, since those are basically useless if you're any good at lockpicking (particularly so once you have the Skeleton Key). I still have the first and second ones so I can have the lockpick-without-anyone-seeing perk. I also got rid of everything in Lockpicking, since it's basically been useless.

Why Daedra hearts?

Currently lvl 42, 55 hours playtime. What looks like the final main quest is available to me but I'm avoiding it. Wanna get lots of sidequests done first :) Got to 100 Sneak.

I did cheat once to remove the Adept Locks perk, since those are basically useless if you're any good at lockpicking (particularly so once you have the Skeleton Key). I still have the first and second ones so I can have the lockpick-without-anyone-seeing perk. I also got rid of everything in Lockpicking, since it's basically been useless.
Because without Googling they are a ***** to find. You need them to make Daedric armor.

Ah, didn't know you needed them for that.

One handy thing I've found is using the Blacksmithing potions which up your Smithing skill by 50 - what was a Legendary Glass Bow at ~110 damage is now the same but does ~140 now :D

Mine's all Legendary/Epic as well, but it can go much further while still being called that.

If you're feeling like the ultimate cheater, type "coc qasmoke" in the console. Its like Oblivion's testing hall, but a lot more organized and user friendly. Just don't open the enchanted item cupboards unless you're feeling lucky, they usually crash the game.

Already did that myself, and you should have too. Just disable Vsync. Transparency AA already works while being forced from the NVCP so I don't see where this guy is going with this.

I always disable Vsync anyway.

What's the best light armour available? Decided that since I'm a wood elf I may as well play to my strengths. I haven't used a melee weapon in ages :p just keep shooting em down as they run towards me ftw.

Back
Top Bottom