Potentially the longest thread in history...

monochrome can be other colors too.... his was mono-yellow and black.... or colorized to yellow (shades) and black tones.

I looked at the color palette for it and it doesn't have a large palette.

Wow that was the real color pretty much...the HDR version is just richer and more saturated. It was a yellow sky, look, this is just one normal picture (yes i used CS5 content aware to get ride of telephone wire)

DSC_1342.jpg

Re: Today I have...

Lol last night in bed I felt an itch on my forehead. Brushed a hand across and knocked something onto the floor, which then loudly scuttled away. YES I spent the rest of the night on the couch thanks very much.

Hopefully fixed an issue with a server overstate today. Indexing seems to be crashing, not sure if that's the problem though or if it's just a byproduct of the real issue. Whole PC just freezes after a while, sporadically it seems.
It was last used at 1:05AM by the guy who operates it, then at 3:30AMish event log shows several filter host process not responding and being forcibly terminated. Apart from that, nada. So, indexing disabled and fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom