The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

You can get an equivalent to an 8800GT for like, $50-60. I'd call that low.

I'm not taking price into consideration. This game is going to run on consoles, and consoles don't have anything as good as an 8800GT. Usually minimum graphics don't look as good as what is on a console, so I think that is quite high.

This game really needs to have some of Fallout's leveling system and side questing and a lot of yourchoice-ways to beat the game.

What's wrong with Oblivion? I mean, I didn't like it too much, but if you like morrowind...

Never played morrowind but seen it on a friends pc and thought it looked pretty cool and when I looked in the store I seen Oblivion marked down to $30 I think so I got that and loved it. No idea how many hours I put into it but played right to the end. Kind of got away from games for a while but hit MW and soon Battlefield on the weekends a bit but with winter coming I might just pick up Skyrim for those cold winter nights. Who knows i might get my girls kid into playing the Oblivion for the winter, He's not much of a gamer at 12 :confused::confused:(Hard to believe he barely touches his XBOX either) but may be picking this one up for the in depth story line like Oblivion sucked me in with.

Dauntae

I think it will be great. Apparently there are a few lame textures (particularly the snow) on the console versions. But that shouldn't be a problem at all on PC, i'd guess the stock textures are better as it is, let alone after the almost certain release of HD Texture mods. Kind of wish my 560Ti had more VRAM now though.

When you pre-buy a game on steam when do you get to download it? I bought Skyrim a few weeks ago so will I be able to download it at midnight on the 11th or will I be able to download it like a week beforehand?

Back
Top Bottom