Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Well this is interesting.

I'm arguing with the CEO of Hazardous Software that make Achron AchronGame.com | Achron

I saw the game on steam, had 3 decent reviews, i liked the concept of the game.. so i went onto the website and bought it (was cheaper than steam). Well, it's a joke of a game. It's in the state of a pre-alpha, it's AI Pathfinding is gamebreakingly bad.

Anyway i emailed support asking for a refund, knowing full well they would say no. But instead of some random guy responding i got the CEO responding. So now i am arguing why it is a crap game and why he should give me a refund and how i don't give a flying **** about there no refund policy :thumbsup:

Currently slightly annoyed. In the UK, the Augmented Edition of DX:HR comes with two bonus DLC packs. However, despite buying the Augmented Edition on Steam, I do not have said packs, since despite them naming it the Augmented Edition, it's not the Augmented Edition at all, and some Steam-specific edition instead that doesn't include those packs.

Definitely a good contender for a White Whine post, but still.
QQ!

edit:

LOL. Just seen this on another forum, love it.
1313067357428.gif

Your dad? :p

Today I've been reading security books, currently on "Security in Computing, Fourth Edition"
Earlier I was sleeping simply cos I didn't have anything else to do :p

I argued with a person who had a PhD before. He lost, bad, due to not having any debate skills at all. He had only went to school and got the title.
I once slapped the cancer off someones ***. You and Chris man lol

Today I have seen the exact moment of Godwins law enacted, a discussion on a news site (BBC) carried on for 639 posts before some one mentioned Hitler, this was a story about light bulbs by the way.

Meme in action people, Meme in action.

lol, link?

Oh, and is it just me Saxon or have your posts become more congruent with the English language as of late?

Back
Top Bottom