Potentially the longest thread in history...

When I lived in Irving it was just as bad. Point is, if you are going to call someone a friend you won't leave their house and tell people a bunch of ****. It wasn't important information that was spewed but it caused drama and I'm probably going to lose 2 close friends over this. Oh well, doesn't really matter anymore anyways. Time for bed.

Offer your lost friends Beer.

Beer solves every problem.

My sister, who is taking a Computer Science degree, is ringing me on FaceTime shoving the phone in her laptop screen asking me how to explain how Explorer isn't loading and System Restore has no restore points. Also, how am i supposed to know ?

I have lost all faith in the education system.

Just because somebody can program doesn't mean they have knowledge of the system they're working on, unfortunately.

This is the case a lot of the time: Programming ability != computer tech.
A lot of the time, I show fellow students in my CSC classes things I consider basic.

Offer your lost friends Beer.

Beer solves every problem.
Unfortunately not the case here. None of my friends like beer and ontop of that the only person that likes beer is me and I hate anything but Dos XX. This is a thing that has to be solved by being mature and talking and one owes me an apology I know I will never see.

Why not? I like the ability to mess around with my sound without needing to buy a bunch of expensive pedals.
And I like the flexibility of not having stock effects ;)
Besides that, I just don't like Line 6 amps. I have seen new Line 6's die in gigs cause they just can't handle the pressure of even being on 5 into a good 4x12. The model you have pictured a "friend" of mine has. 2 of the pots are scratchy and it hasn't really seen any moisture. Thing was over here last weekend and I played around with it. Give me a non-crap tube amp any day -.-

Re: Today I have...

Thought you said scared a new interview. Good thing i read things twice...

My first sale on eBay. It has 10 bids, last is $177.50. 1 hour 25 minutes left. :)

And I like the flexibility of not having stock effects ;)
Besides that, I just don't like Line 6 amps. I have seen new Line 6's die in gigs cause they just can't handle the pressure of even being on 5 into a good 4x12. The model you have pictured a "friend" of mine has. 2 of the pots are scratchy and it hasn't really seen any moisture. Thing was over here last weekend and I played around with it. Give me a non-crap tube amp any day -.-

As if I would only use the stock presets...

I have experience with the III model previous to this, though it was the 120w version. The effects were fine, the amp has lasted for years through gigs being stuck up past 5, and I personally like the way it sounds. The one thing I didn't like about the III model was switching between the stock presets and manual tweaking, it didn't like to work for some reason, making it so you had to turn it off and on again to get back to full manual. From what I can tell, they fixed that in the IV series.

Besides, this is much cheaper and works better than the original amp I wanted to get, which would be the Cyber Twin. I'd rather have one footswitch for my personal presets than having a crap ton of expensive pedals that pretty much do the same effects...

But that's me. We have different tastes in playing music.

Re: Today I have...

I went for a jog on saturday for the first time in ages.
In summary
AAAGGH MY LEGS/ABDOMEN/LUNGS
i used to go to a really strict type school, almost military like. Had to go for a run every single day for physical education for 5 years. To this day i don't feel good unless i go for a run at least twice a week. Its been like that for about 10 years.

Just because somebody can program doesn't mean they have knowledge of the system they're working on, unfortunately.

This is the case a lot of the time: Programming ability != computer tech.
A lot of the time, I show fellow students in my CSC classes things I consider basic.

Her degree isn't really programming. It's about computer hardware, how operating systems work, how components communicate, how programs and software are designed and made etc. You would of thought that knowing all this, you would know how to restart Explorer.

Back
Top Bottom