Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

The sooner my internet is fast enough for game download times off Steam arn't something to worry about, the better. And i am talking <30minute times. And games are regularly 15gb these days.
Takes me 50minutes @ 350kbps to do 1gb, thus it would take me 750minutes to download 15gb.
750 / 30 = 25.
25 * 350 = 8750 or 8.75mega bits per second.

Effectively i would only be happy to totally remove my DVD drive once i got 100mb broadband. Which isn't happening in the next 5 years. Within 10 years, perhaps. Which by that time games will be 150gb, so i am back to square one.

Lol I have a 5Mb connection so what's your point. I absolutely despise of discs so I always have ISOs for everything. Also I think my largest game is 9GB...not 15 lol. ISO that is.

Today I have worked more on PA. I got a full amp/EQ rack and a 16 channel Yamaha mixer now with 3 subs and 3 tops a side.

Solitaire has failed me.

solitare_ftl.png

Couldn't do a **** thing...

^ Not bad. The animation when he opens control panel takes to long, though. That'd annoy me.

Besides i dont think Windows 8 will look anything like that. I think it will be totally different.

Today I have found out that some one has been spreading rumors about me around one of my circle of friends in the city saying that I have killed myself (or at least tried to) at the beginning of this year. Sure, there is a few reasons why I am not around this one circle of friends. Most of this is because of my commitment to pen and paper role play games and that I only go in the city when I have a reason to be there.
Rather not amused with this as I spent that last 12 months turning my life around in a positive direction only to have some one do this BS. I have a idea that it is one of my other "friends" whom I have excommunicated 12 month ago as he does have a track-record of dumping crap on people. Especially behind their back or if they are doing some thing else that does not interest him.

Back
Top Bottom