Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Clarity at that macro. The detail on everything without one specific thing being focused on.

Pretty sure the coins are out of focus. As is the carpet at the top and bottom. Looks pretty normal to me.
Not saying it's a bad photo. It's fine. But i would hardly say its Nikon D3S standard. If you want to see something with good macro, my Canon HF200 camcorder takes stills that are touching the lens, in focus.

This guys head is about 1.5cm across in real life, the only reason i can't get closer is because of lighting being impossible if it's to close unless your in broad daylight - which i'm not.
IMG_1102.jpg

ANYWAY. Today i went to get a quote for insurance on the car i want to buy. Didn't go well!! 1.4L Vauxhall Corsa Twinport = £3700/$5760

Had to do my renewal - after battling through the £1550-ish mark I settled at a quote I got for £1130 (1.6L Ford Focus).

How long you been driving ? I can't get anywhere lower than £2000 unless i get a car with an engine < 1litre.

1 year (3 Feb 2010), Pass Plus. My first year was ~£1600. If you live with your parents, it may be cheaper if you add them to the policy as named drivers. Be warned though, do not put them as the main driver if they aren't, this is called "fronting" and is not legal.

Bear in mind though that I am not a lawyer or an insurance expert so make sure you check it all out throughly.

Pretty sure the coins are out of focus. As is the carpet at the top and bottom. Looks pretty normal to me.
Not saying it's a bad photo. It's fine. But i would hardly say its Nikon D3S standard. If you want to see something with good macro, my Canon HF200 camcorder takes stills that are touching the lens, in focus.

This guys head is about 1.5cm across in real life, the only reason i can't get closer is because of lighting being impossible if it's to close unless your in broad daylight - which i'm not.
IMG_1102.jpg

ANYWAY. Today i went to get a quote for insurance on the car i want to buy. Didn't go well!! 1.4L Vauxhall Corsa Twinport = £3700/$5760
My point was it was no point and shoot camera with a better quality picture than most.

That's what it's all aboot.

XD

does anyone know wtf happened to the all 1155 cpus at the egg??

i just searched the 2500/2600k and they're both deactivated. took a closer look and the whole option to look for '1155' cpus was removed when you search by socket.

i thought there were issues with the chipset not the cpus, which is what i'm thinking because of this.

mabye they are doing this to be safe..... I've seen this before.

for 3 hours after the Daniel K incidient newegg had no results for creative soundcards. LOL.

My sony is really good with forest shots as it has a good depth of field. it's a point and shoot cam.

Back
Top Bottom