What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I think I need to work her into my sig :p

I got the box. I will scan it up

When am I gonna see your Shadow Run gear?
When I get around to it. Just getting some extra gear for it. Pus I need some new goggle as I lost the last pair some where.

Plus Just this week I have been invited into the Sydney Chaper of Gotham's Finest where I will be will be dressing up as The Main Man Lobo. Apart from hitting comic conventions, these guys also do verious charity events. So I am currently looking at some rock boots (or some other boots that are immidating looking). This will go well with my Shadow Run gear and Lobo.

Trotter i am pretty sure thats quite alot of weightwatchers points :p Or have you stopped that now ? I know i stopped my diet a while ago and i eat like crap again, its just so hard to resits, ya know ? I gotta start soon again though.

Anyway, just bought this case for my ipad in advanced of when i get it next week: Welcome to SwitchEasy

a.jpg

b.jpg

After getting a proper leather transportation case for my ipad i wanted something much more discrete yet still protects it for around that house, and this did the job nicely. 1mm clear Lexan polycarbonate and a bunch of accessories included to.

Yeah, we're off the wagon. Trying to get back on it but it keeps on moving... :p

I dont blame you. It's stupid to diet forever.

I have figured i just diet till i get down to a good weight, then eat how i want till i start getting to heavy again, then back on the diet. I am currently on the "get back on the diet stage" ;)

Ironically, it's my laziness that keeps me on such a small weight :p
I can't be bothered eating breakfast when I get up, or packing lunch for work. So I usually have one meal a day.

I just cant gain weight by eating. I could literally eat junk all day and not gain a pound ever. But in the last few years where i have been focusing on gaining weight by muscle increase it works well.Im at 185..im 5'11. Im trying to get up to 190 by the end of the summer.

So you are telling me if you sat doing nothing all day, and ate 5000+ calories a day you wouldn't gain a pound ever ? Because i could quite easily do that. Considering my favorite supermarket medium sized peperoni pizza is 2100calories and that is just one meal - i could eat two in one go no problem. Infact i think if i genuinely tried i could eat 10000calories in a day :D The thing is with me i am happy and can keep that hunger feeling away on 2500 to 3000kcals a day, but i dont start feeling full until i double that.

When i went on holiday to wales i ate really badly, probably 3500-4000 calories a day for 5 days, when i got back i weighed 3.5pounds heavier than i did when i left! So i immediately dropped down to 1200 calories a day since last thursday and have already lost that 3.5pounds again :p

^thats exactly what im saying. I did exactly that for about 2 years, never gained weight. Im lucky But in those 2 years i lost a lot of muscle...which i lost weight actually because of that, which is why i now keep active, and workout. Honestly guys, if you want o lose weight, eat alot of salads, dont go eat fast food, in fact you should never eat fast food if you want to lose weight, like i mean none. Workout, even if its going for a walk, lifting a few bells, etc, just keep active.

Luke i dont know if mean fast food from McDonalds and stuff or at home as well. But In canada/america do people go out solely for the purpose of eating fast food ? Reading what you all say on this forum it seems to be that way. I dont know about other brits on here but i very rarely eat fast food unless i am actually out and stupidly hungry.

And luke, can i buy your metabolism ? :omg: Eating crap all day without gaining weight.... thats the stuff of my dreams.

Back
Top Bottom