Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

so today i went to a mongolian BBQ with 2 of my friends, and while i was going to get second they put vinegar in my water and unscrewed the vinegar jar lid, so first i went to pour a bit of vinegar on my food and the lid came off and it spilled all over my food, and then later i went to drink my water and spit itup all over my food...

it was literally the funniest thing in my entire life... we all laughed till we cried. it was a all you can eat buffet so i didnt really care btw.

good fun with some friends. to get back at them, i was the one who drove, so i went out to my car and drove around the parking lot a few times, stopping infront of them, as they reached for the door moved forward, then stopped, let them catch up, whenthey reached moved forward, did this for a while. good times for sure :D

Today i am confused.

Our household got a letter from the council that was deemed so important they felt it necessary to send by guaranteed next day Special Delivery before 9am.

Anyhow, it wasn't addressed to anyone in particular so naturally i open it up. On the front was a letter adressed to our house. But heres the thing, this letter was followed by a 33 page document detailing how we are not allowed to cut down a tree in our backgarden from our old house that we lived in 8 years ago

This leaves me confused as they clearly know we have moved house as they addressed the document correctly. And since when and why do the council have the right to tell you what you can and can not do to your own garden ? i'm living in some average little village not some world heritage site :umm:

Either the council worker didn't have his thinking hat on or someone forgot to fill out some paperwork.
They probably sent it special delivery because you have to sign for it and I believe they can use this as proof you have read the letter. You should probably write a response to clarify the situation for them.

What you can and cannot do with a tree depends on the tree, some are protected.

Either the council worker didn't have his thinking hat on or someone forgot to fill out some paperwork.
They probably sent it special delivery because you have to sign for it and I believe they can use this as proof you have read the letter. You should probably write a response to clarify the situation for them.

What you can and cannot do with a tree depends on the tree, some are protected.

I guess. But how they thought we might be able to cut the tree down i don't know, it's about 7 foot wide and about 10 stories high. If we chopped it down several houses would go down with it. :confused:

Today I have...

launched my phone on Tatsu.
Got off the ride and it wasn't in my pocket anymore :(
Had an extraordinary time at Grad Night!

Today the only thing I have accomplished is I formatted a Windows laptop specifically to get rid of Symantec.

Symantec's uninstaller didn't work.
Norton's "Uninstaller Utility" (which should work if the regular one doesn't) didn't work.
Symantec's manual removal of their product from the registry didn't work.
Not to mention, simply scanning the registry for Symantec yields NOTHING.

Yet whenever the user right clicks, Symantec tries to auto install.

Ahhh format C:/. The best uninstaller for applications. You suck, Symantec.

</****edoffrant>

But srsly - that's all I've done today. :/

Back
Top Bottom