What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Very very cool Slay. What kind of overclocks do you think you will get with those 480's? It will be awesome to watch :D:thumbsup:

Stock is 701 / 1401 / 1848 (core/shader/memory), right now I've gotten up to 850 /1700 / 2100 and my temperature has peaked at 76C :cool:

Slay, couldn't you max out anything with sli 280's? You aren't on a 30" monitor are you?

Oh well, seems like a lot to pay to me just to have power for the sake of power, but whatever floats your boat.

I sold my GTX 280's for $250 each so I only had to "pay" for 1 card (sort of) and now I'm fully DX11 capable. And I did have the GTX 280's for more than 2 years so it's not like I only used them a little, I got my moneys worth :D

I guess that does make sense if you get so much back for your cards. I think I'm just gonna wait until I can get another 285 for $100 and then SLI. No games are going to come out that can really make my system scream until they release new consoles :(.

4342249203_f82bc00e28.jpg

Put my order in yesterday.

Can.Not.Wait.

I bought a Panasonic Viera 42" plasma. Panafoto was having a promotion so I got a free Panasonic digital camera and a wall-mount with it, so that makes the deal even sweeter :D

Back
Top Bottom